Saturday, July 30, 2011

SOMEDAY


Dearest Lovelies,
     My sincerest apologizes for my lack of inspiration (or anything for that matter) I appreciate your patience more than you know! Busy is an understatement for my week. I started a new job this week. I love it. It’s so great to love your job. It makes you more productive and improves all aspects of your life (true story, there are studies that back this up). I am blessed beyond comprehension. I love life. I love you all dearly. I promise more posts! Other than work this week, good news! I am becoming an early riser. I have to be to work at 8 in the morningwhich is early for me. It’s good though because it’s making me tired at night. I fell asleep at 9 last night!!! If you know me, you’re mouth will have fell reading that previous sentence. Yes this is coming from the night owl who never used to fall asleep before midnight!
     I had an incredible day today! I got my nails done, went to lunch, and went shopping with my sweet mother and sissy McHale. I got Delirium by Lauren Oliver and The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins to read! I am excited to start them! I adore reading. I think more people should read. I got a letter from Sid today. Sid is a sweetheart. It’s been incredible to reconnect with an old friend. I cannot wait to reconnect in person when he gets home in January! Tonight I went to dinner with my old roommates and some of my best friendsthe lovely Rian Elizabeth & Hannah Janefor Hannah’s 21st birthday (which was yesterday). Best time ever! It was awesome to have a reunion with them. We will be roomies again starting in the middle of August for 2011-2012! I hope you all had a wonderful week & that next week is just as great to you. I will leave you with my love and a few quotes to get you by till my next post! Don’t forget to keep e-mailing or commenting with your questions for my Q&A post coming in August! You can ask me anything about me, Inspiration Nation, etc.
     With Love,
     Charley Brooke
P.S. You can find me on Twitter in two places! www.twitter.com/TheUSAPrincess is my personal Twitter account. www.twitter.com/mcquotenation is Inspiration Nation’s account ran by me and other members of the Nation :)

“Take a chance. Wear your heart on your sleeve. Ask the most attractive guy (girl) in the room to dance. Say what you want. Demand what you’re entitled to. There’s a pretty decent chance that you won’t get it, but who will you be if you never even try?”

“You know what is the difference between promises and memories? We break promises, where as memories break us.”

“There are certain things in life that are better off unknown, things you wish you never asked, never saw, never heard, never even felt.”

“Many times in romance I have been a victim of my own optimism.”
-Elizabeth Gilbert

“We all spend so much time not saying what we want, because we know we can’t have it. And because it sounds ungracious, or ungrateful, or disloyal, or childish, or banal. Or because we’re so desperate to pretend that things are OK, really, that confessing to ourselves they’re not looks like a bad move. Go on, say what you wantWhatever it is, say it to yourself. The truth will set you free. Either that or it’ll get you a punch in the nose. Surviving in whatever life you’re living means lying, and lying corrodes the soul, so take a break from the lies for just one minute.”
-Nick Hornby

“If this is going to be a Christian nation that doesn’t help the poor, either we have to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are, or we’ve got to acknowledge that He commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without conditions and then admit that we just don’t want to do it.”
-Stephen Colbert

“I feel like my life is so scattered right now. Like it’s all small pieces of paper and someone’s turned on the fan. But talking to you makes me feel like the fan’s been turned off for a little bit. Like things could actually make sense. You completely unscatter me, and I appreciate that so much.”

“It is in all of us to defy expectations, to go into the world and to be brave and to want, to need, to hunger for adventures, to embrace change and chance and risk so that we may breathe and know what it is to be free.”

“She had to stop protecting herself from herself, from that little girl inside still looking for a happy ending.”
-Marilyn Griffith

“If you never try, then you’ll never know.”
-Coldplay

“Do you remember
The first time we shared a smile?
I’ll never forget.”


“Drive away with me?
Let’s head west with windows down
And catch the sunset.”

“Girls, it’s okay to cry. Just don’t forget that God has prepared you for the right one since the day you were born.”

“Even if happiness forgets you for a bit, never completely forget about it.”
-Jacques Prevert

“Pain is easy to portray, but to use your passion and pain to portray the ecstasy and joy and magnificence of our world no one ever had it before. Perhaps no one ever will again.”
-The Curator

“Rudeness is the weak person’s imitation of strength.”

“Never let a fool kiss you or a kiss fool you.”

“It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.”
-Lou Holtz

“And if it kills me
I can swear it to you now
I will set you free.”
-Tyler Knott Gregson, Daily Haiku on Love

“Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love.”
-Albus Dumbledore

“Let’s get out of my head and become real. Let’s be non-fiction. Fiction always has a last page and I want to touch forever with you.”

“There it was. The quiet reassurance, giving me strength. Love is patient, you whispered in ink, love is patient.”

“What I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all of my heart, I love you.”
-V for Vendetta

“If you ask most people what they’ve always wanted to do, most people haven’t done it. That breaks my heart.”
-Angelina Jolie

“Insecurity is an ugly thing. It makes you hate people you don’t even know.”

“You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.”

“It’s amazing what people do for love, and it’s even more amazing what love does for people.”

“They say people come and go. But the truth is, no one really disappears from your life. People never really leave, their roles just change.”

“It is with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye.”

“The world is tough, but we are made to survive.”

“My favorite eye color is the one you can gaze into and get lost until time might as well have stopped and nothing else matters.”
-Sid (my amazing friend)

“All of the best love stories have one thing in common; you have to go against the odds to get there.”

“Stars are the prettiest things in the world.”
-Rachel McAdams

“We keep running after the people who least care about us. Why don’t we just stop, and see the ones running behind us?”

No comments:

Post a Comment