Tuesday, July 12, 2011

SKYSCRAPER (Demi Lovato)



Lovelies, 
If you haven't downloaded/listened to Demi Lovato's new single Skyscraper, drop everything now and go listen to her AMAZING song. Twitter is abuzz with love, support and praise for Skyscraper. I believe Skyscraper is the best song of 2011 hands down. This song is my feelings in words. I'm so thankful that Demi is sharing her gift with the world and empowering us with her inspiring music. Inspiration is the point of this nation lovelies. Demi Lovato is inspiring to me. When it all comes down to it at the end of the day, people are always going to try to bring you down, but you ALWAYS have the power to get back up and let your light shine through to the world like a skyscraper. 
I think I speak for the world when I say this song is life changing, inspiring, amazing, incredible, breathtaking and my new favorite song! Literally this song gave me chills and left me stunned. Demi is a role model to me. I admire and adore her for turning her hardships and trials into this masterpiece of inspiration. I've always been a Lovatic and loved her music, but this song is unlike any other. All I can say is go listen to it now and listen to it again and again and again. My words don't do her voice, the lyrics, Skyscraper the justice it deserves. 
Some of my favorite lyrics that touched me:
"Go on and try to tear me down. I will be rising from the ground like a skyscraper."

"Skies are crying, I am watching. Catching teardrops in my hand."

"As the smoke clears, I awaken and untangle you from me. Would it make you feel better to watch me while I bleed. All my windows, still are broken. But I'm standing on my feet."

"Go run, run, run. I'm gonna stay right here watch you disappear."

"Do you have to make me feel like there's nothing left of me?"

"You can take everything I have. You can break everything I am like I'm made of glass. Like I'm made of paper."

Demi said this about Skyscraper, "This isn't just a single or a song to me. This represents the strength of an incredibly difficult journey I've been on that will hopefully provide the faith and inspiration to others going through the hardest issues of their own. This song is so special to me because it's inspired by my journey and the struggles that I've dealt with this past year. I hope people are able to relate to it and realize that they are able to overcome any obstacle, no matter the circumstances, and shine like a skyscraper. I am still on a personal journey dealing with my own issues each and every day, but the best advice I can give to anyone going through a rough patch is to never be afraid to ask for help. My biggest wish for this song is that it's able to inspire others and urge them to keep moving forward no matter what the odds."

Demi also posted this quote on Twitter the other day that I needed to hear, and I'm going to share it with you!
"One of the hardest parts about recovery is accepting loneliness. But I feel like if you learn to love those moments of unwanted independence, you can get through just about anything."

I dedicate this entry to the lovely, stunning, beautiful-on-the-inside-and-out Demetria Lovato and her brilliant song Skyscraper. I love you Demi and lovelies. I know we all go through hardships but the beautiful thing about life is you can turn the negativity, sadness, hate, frustration and trials into inspiration, love, light and positivity and create beautiful things to share with the world. Be A SKYSCRAPER!
With love,
Charley Brooke

6 comments:

  1. This song is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. demi is amazing,but other people can't see that because they want is a perfect girl that is so Beautiful even if the voice is not so good.
    Demi has a Beautiful voice and i idolize her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This song is amazing because the girl who sang this is Soooooo Amazing.<3
    Loveyou demi.:*
    -Annie danielle fernando

    ReplyDelete
  4. Demi Ilove all your songs,and i memories all of that.
    This Skyscraper is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Demi had her bad times and her good times... Today she is happy, as the x-factor judge, with her family and her future boy friend (me).

    ReplyDelete