Sunday, July 3, 2011

Ghosts of Boyfriends Past


   This weekendwas interesting to say the least. Friday night was spent with Christian (The little brother). We went all “Iron Chef: Dessert Style”. Chrish made Reese’s No Bake Cookie Bars, and I made Diet Coke jello and Dr. Pepper jello Guess who won? NOT ME! Christian won by a landslide by a million landslides. Word of adviceDiet Coke jello is sicknastygross. I don’t recommend it! Eww. I think Chrish and I had more fun baking/making the dessert than actually eating it. Then we watched “BeastlY”. I adore it. So sweet and cutesy-even Chrish liked it.      
   Saturday night was spent at a baseball game with Aiden and two of his friends. It was a fun time. We went for dinner afterwards. It was a lovely summer evening. I truly am glad Aiden and I are reconnecting as friends. It’s just weird to go from dating to friends. It feels confusing. Emery is back in my life all the sudden too! Emery and I plan on hanging out soon. I think it will be good to reconnect with him. Only time will tell how that goes. I believe in second chances. 
   I have inspiration overload coming soon lovelies! I hope you are all having a wonderful summer and week. I just love you! Oh and I strongly suggest checking out my friend Nick’s band Highways! You can find them at http://www.facebook.com/Highwaysmusic Their music is great. They have a new EP out. New music is always an incredible thing. Also I just thought I’d tell you I adore these songs lately Transatlanticism & Grapevine Fires by Death Cab for Cutie, This Love by Ellie Goulding, and Keep Your Head Up by Andy Grammer. Love you lovelies!
With Love,
Charley Brooke
PS I am excited for July and all the possibilities it has for you and me :) Live life to the fullest every single day!

No comments:

Post a Comment