Friday, July 15, 2011

Anatomy of a Nation running on Inspiration

loVelieS


I am a neat freak. 
I like things to be organized.
I've decided to try something new to make my posts more efficient and different in a good way.
I want each week to be the same but not... better.
Each week I will post these entries on a different day: 
*An old journal entry I find relevant.
*A "What Inspires You" series talking about what inspires different people (you, friends, family, celebrities, and the nation).
*Inspiring pictures.
*New quotes.
*Something about my life/me in the present.
*A book or movie that I adore and inspires me.
*Maybe some more fiction writing... 
*Once a month Q & A answer your questions. 
There's a basic outline of how each day will focus on one of the following. 
If you have any ideas or suggestions on what you would like to see more of just let me know! I'd love to hear your opinions :) Comment below or e-mail me at chrichar@isu.edu. I'm always looking for new quotes, stories, and what inspires you. After all, this is the Inspiration Nation and you are all members lovelies! When it comes to questions, ask me anything your heart desires, and soon I will answer them. There are two options when it comes to me doing my Q&A sessions. I can answer your questions here in a post or on a webcam/video. Comment below on what you'd prefer! 
Nation, I love you lovely and am ALWAYS here for you. Life can be challenging but love always wins, anything is possible, keep dreaming and the Inspiration Nation will always be here for your inspirational boost of emotional CPR. 
With Love,
Charley Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment