Thursday, July 14, 2011

He Makes My Heart Melt Like A Popsickle on The 4th of July



 This is Tyler Knott Gregson
I am pretty sure he is married & I hope he doesn’t mind me putting his picture in this post, but he inspires me beyond measure. He reminds me of a modern day Noah Calhoun with his poetry skills. Go to his AMAZING blog tylerknott.com and when I say AMAZING, I don’t say that lightly. I mean his writing is absolutely, breathtakingly, awe-inspiring, heart racing, lovely, wonderfully, magnificently, magically, brilliantly, leaves-you-wonder-struck, AMAZING. His Daily Haikus on Love make my day. They are like magic. I find myself having to reblog nearly every word he says because I just want to share it with the entire worldI meant it when I said it’s AMAZING. I must admit I’m jealous of his wife because doesn’t every girl want a guy who can write hopelessly romantic poetry that flows like a river to the ocean?! He makes my heart melt like a popsickle on the 4th of July. I am a big fan. I adore him completely. I hope he doesn’t think I’m this obsessed-creepy-girl because I reblog his posts so often and am writing this about him! It’s just when you find something incredible like his blog, you want to share it with everyone! It touches my life, and I hope it does the same for you :) Thank you Tyler for sharing your gift. You have no idea how much I appreciate it. I know you will all fall in love with his words too! To prove to you how AMAZING they are I’m going to share some of my all time favorites of his Daily Haikus on LoveI guarantee they will give you chills, leave you stunned, & melt your hearts.
“And of all the stars
In all of the nighttime skies
You are the brightest.”

“I don’t want to be
The center of anyone’s
Attention but yours.”

“You’ve stolen my breath
And I could care less if I
 Ever breathe again.”

“I’m only enough
Because you believe I am
I’ll be more for you.”

“How often I wonder if you are thinking of me at the exact moment I am thinking of you.”

“Every word of mine
Belongs only to you, as
I belong to you.”

“I never needed
Your skin to be touching mine
More than this moment.”

“Waking up to you
And falling asleep with you,
What else could I need?”

“I am with you now,
You can shut your eyes knowing
I always will be.”

“We love like rainfall
But when we touch it’s passion
Like a lightning storm.”

“What good are my arms
If I am not holding you?
What good are these hands?”

“In the smallest ways
Life gives us little hints that
We’re made of magic.”

“If your walls come up,
I’ll become the best climber
You have ever seen.”

“I am all the things
You never knew you needed,
I can set you free.”

“Where did you come from
And how did you know the way
Through all this darkness?”

“I am the answer
To all of your heart’s questions.
It’s always been me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment