Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Power of 7 [Always believe]

7 really is a lucky number...
Everyday I read back on my old journals what I was doing a year ago to the day.
Well today I read back on what happened in my life on July 7, 2007 and realized how lucky the number 7 truly is...
"Jesse (McCartney) is performing in August at the Oregon State Fair in Salem, Oregon and at the Evergreen State Fair in Monroe, Washington! Brie is in his fan club and signed up to Meet and Greet him! Her parents said we could go if we win the passes! That would be so amazing if we did! Meeting Jesse McCartney is on my list of things to do before I die. Maybe this will be our lucky chance on 7/7/7! :)"
It was our lucky day. We won the passes and a month later met Jesse McCartney in Washington! Never ever give up on your dreams. I always assumed that meeting Jesse would be nearly impossible and had doubt that it would happen but it did! In the words of Scooter Braun, aka the guy who believed in Justin Bieber and helped him become a superstar, 
"Never let anyone take away your dreams and your ambitions... only you can stop you. Even in your worse moments an opportunity will come. TAKE IT."
Never say never lovelies. Follow and fight for your dreams. Dreams do come true. Impossible is nothing. Take your failure and turn them into successes. I believe in you. Always believe in yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment