Thursday, June 16, 2011

Interview w/Miss Inspiration



How old were you when you had your first relationship?
I was four. It was an unrequited relationship. His name was Kyle and he was older. My backyard had a fence and his house was on the other side. We had popsickles together.

Are you taken/single?
Waiting for the one who deserves my heart.

How old were you when you had your first kiss?
My 12th birthday truth or dare. My friends made us kiss. So we had an audience and it lasted no more than two seconds.

Do you like anyone right now?
I like lots of people Jesse Spencer, Leonardo Dicaprio, Andrew Garfield, Shane West, Liam Hemsworth to name a few ;)

Ever had your heartbroken?
Scratched, bruised, stepped on, but still beating strong!

Miss anyone right now?
Yes.

Who was the last person you sent a text to?
Aiden.

Last person to text you?
Aiden.

Last person you saw?
McHale.

What was the last thing you said to someone?
“I’m so excitied!”

Who do you trust the most in your life?
Brie. My cat Lucy haha
she can’t talk.

Who do you love most?
Heavenly Father and my family.

Ever been in love?
Negative.

Who has hurt you the most?
Mean people.  

Has a tragedy ever happened in your life?
Many. They’ve made me stronger though.

Are you happy?
Yes!

How many good friends do you have?
Quite a few.

Are there some songs you cant listen to because they remind you of someone?
A couple.

Ever been told someone loved you?
Yes. Most of them didn’t really mean it except family!

Ever told someone you loved them and meant it?
Family!

Not meant it?
Yep!

Are you happy with where you are relationship-wise now?
I want to put on this tough girl/independent woman image that I am single and happy and don’t need a man and don’t care for love. I mean honestly, I’d love to have my own love story and all of that and I think about love more than I’d like, it’s like deep inside me love, I have that desire to find my prince charming. But I am happy when I am right now, yes! That doesn’t mean I couldn’t be happier.

When they slip, do you think you can let go the small stuff?
I believe in second chances and that you shouldn’t turn a slip into a fall. But if they don’t learn from their mistakes and you start giving 3rd and 4th chances
it’s no longer a mistake, it’s a choice.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
I believe anything is possible. I’d like to believe in this fairytale happening.

Why or why not?
Love has no limits.

Do you believe that it is best to have a friendship first then love?
I believe those are the best and last the longest.

Do you believe that love can be found in bars or is that too much of a risk?
No I don’t... unless you aren't intoxicated.

Should people go to bars to find love?
People go to bars to find lust in my opinion.

Or should they go to places where people who like what they like hang out?
I think you find love when the time is right, it finds you and you don’t need to go to places to find it.

Should men and women be expecting the other to buy the other gifts?
Materialistic things are everything. However on holidays and birthdays I think it’s okay.

Who should wear the pants in the relationship or should it be a mutual give and take?
Mutual.

have you ever seen the last person you kissed without their shirt on? 
Um I try not to think about the last person I kisse.d

do you believe the last person you kissed still cares about you? 
I don’t think he ever cared about me in the first place.

who was the first person you saw this morning? 
McHale.

was yesterday fun? 
Very! I went to my little brother’s baseball game with my entire family! My autistic stepbrother gave me a kiss on the cheek which was sweet and unexpected! He’s such a sweetheart. My little brother rocked that game. They won! Go Red Sox! Then we had pizza to celebrate at my mom’s and finally I ended the evening at my dear friends the Youngs’ watching Pretty Little Liars & playing I Love Lucy Monopoly (for me) with Brie & Tyson!

what were you doing at 1 in the morning? 
Watching House :)

are you a jealous person? 
I try not to be, but sometimes.

is there anything you want to say to someone right now? 
I say what I want when I want.

what does your last text say? 
I’m too lazy to check. That’s not what it says
it’s what I’m saying!

would you hug the last person you hugged again? 
Si! I love Brie Brie!

do you like to cuddle? 
Who doesn’t? I don’t just like to cuddle, I LOVE to cuddle.

has the last person you kissed ever made you cry? 
No way! He’s not worth the tears.

are you excited for anything? 
Life! Summer!

how are you feeling right now? 
Itchy
ugh allergiesbut happy!

what are you doing right now? 
Listening to music and answering these questions so those who want to can get to know me more aka you lovelies!

what should you be doing right now? 
It’s summer. I can do what I please!

are you worried about anything right now? 
No.

who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? 
Britney.

do you have any drugs in your bedroom? 
Ibuprofin haha!

what’s the last movie you watched? 
Burlesque like a zillion times on my cruise they kept playing it over and over and over and over. It was all that was on all the time.

do you know the person who’s locker is next to yours? 
What locker? I’m not in high school anymore. I wish I was!

what is annoying you? 
Negative people & bullies & intolerant & conceited & fake people are all that every really annoy me. And allergies!

do you like the color blue? 
Sure do!

do you know anyone who is going through a hard time? 
Everyone in the world.

did you get to sleep in today? 
YES!

where will you be in 1 hour? 
Good question.

do you get along with girls? 
I get along with almost everyone :)

who did you last talk to in person besides family? 
Brie.

anyone you were good friends with, that you no longer get along with? 
We all have plenty of those people.

has anyone let you down lately? 
Yes but you move on!!

anyone you’d do anything for? 
Family. Friends.

Do you love the last boy/girl you were texting? 
No. I like him though!

Who was the last person to tell you that they love you?
Sister. Or Brie.

What does your 8th text message say and who was it from?
“Alex or wanna be hahaha.” It’s from McHaleeee my sister.

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?

Britney. Pretty sure I answered this question above.

Are you friends with your most recent ex?
Yes.

Did you have an exciting weekend?
Exciting isn’t the word
more like unexpected and crazy and wow! 

How long have you been single?
About six or seven months.

Have you ever been hurt physically by a significant other during a fight?
Nope!

Are you happier single or in a relationship?
Either.

Three thoughts going on in your head?
I wish I could sing.
I wish I had Hanna or Spencer or Aria’s hair from PLL.
I want to change the world.

What’s something you want to purchase next time you’re at the mall? 
Clothes.

Who did you like 6 months ago?

The same people I like now
Andrew Garfield, David Archuleta, haha Leo!

Do you currently have feelings for someone?
Not love feelings. Not crush feelings either!

Do you think anyone has feelings for you?
Not that I’m aware of.

Were you single on Valentines Day?
Yeah.


Does anything on your body hurt?
My chest as usual.

Think back to January 2007, were you single?
That’s a longggg time ago. No I wasn’t.

Where will you be 5 hours from now?
Who knows?! It’s a mystery.

Do you like your hair?
I wish it were longer and I wish my lovelies aka you would help me out and go read my post QUESTION: Blonde or Brunette? And let me know your opinions on which one I should do when my mommy colors my hair tomorrow!

Is your life falling apart or coming together?
Coming together now thankfully.

Where would you rather go, Greece or Hawaii?
Hawaii!

Where did you meet the last person you kissed?
School.

The last person you kissed calls you, why?
They wouldn’t.

Could you go a whole year without cursing?
Yes.

Your ex taps you on the shoulder and says, “I still love you”. You say?
Go away.

How did you get the shirt you’re wearing?
Wet Seal. I went shopping and bought it haha

What did you last cry over? Did you call anyone?
I cried over feelings of life unlived. No of course I didn’t call anyone. Imma tough girl. I cry on my own shoulder.

What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?
Hugs. Friends. House. Music. Greys.

Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Many books!

If you could have one super power what would it be?
TO change the world for the better! Invisiblity! To teleport!

Are you happy with your life right now?
Yes. It could be better though.


LOVELIES: If any of you have questions for me that you'd like me to answer in my next interview PLEASE send them to me via e-mail chrichar@isu.edu or Facebook www.facebook.com/charleybrooke or comment on here and ask your question! You can ask me anything and can be anonymous. Love you all :)
With love,
Miss Inspiration (Charley Brooke)

No comments:

Post a Comment