Thursday, June 9, 2011

Someone Like You


"Don't lose hope. When the sun goes down, the stars come out."


"Dare to love completely."
-Dove Chocolate Wrapper


"Happiness is in the heart, not in the circumstances."
-Dove Chocolate Wrapper


"Buy flowers for yourself."
-Dove Chocolate Wrapper

"In the end, it all comes down to the fact that I cared too much and you didn't care enough."

"Superboy & the invisible girl. Son of steel & daughter of air. He's a hero, a lover, a prince... she's not there."

"Will we ever have a happy ending or will we forever only be pretending?"

"There's no use trying to rush fate, because the best things in life are worth the wait."

"True friendship is when two friends can walk in opposite directions, yet remain side by side."

"Remember, people only rain on your parade because they're jealous of your sun and tired of their shade."
-Kim Kardashian

"Kinda creeps me out. Computers now have taken over all communication. Human interaction. Now love?"
-Ke$ha

"It's better if someone doesn't recognize your existence rather than a person who knows you exist and yet gives you no worth at all."

"I wonder what it feels like to be irresistibly attractive."

"Why did Cinderella run away at midnight? To remind us that everything has it's limitations, even dreams."

"Always give second chances because everyone makes mistakes. But not thirds, fourths, etc because then it's not a mistake but a choice."

"It is so hard to find love in this world, to locate someone who can make you feel that there is a reason you've been put on this earth."

"Kisses are good things."
-House

"Write a letter not just an e-mail."
-Dove Chocolate Wrapper

"When you're different sometimes you don't see the millions of people who accept you for who you are. All you notice is the one person who doesn't."
-Jodi Picoult

"A bible that's falling apart usually belongs to someone who isn't."
-Charles Spurgeon

"The three C's of life... Choice, chances, and changes... you must make the choice to take a chance or your life will never change."

"Just because life can be unfair and scary, doesn't mean you should ever give up on it. Because in the end, things are gonna be worth the fight."

"Most people don't realize that the reason why they're single is because GOD knows that person aint meant for you."
-Madea

"You shouldn't miss people who don't miss you, right?"

"There's a good chance you don't like me. But an even better chance I don't care."
-Madea

"It makes me smile when I see a young man being a gentleman to his woman."
-Madea

“Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it’s the moments that take your breath away.”
-Hitch

“Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away.”
-Hitch

“Relationships are for people who are just waiting for something better to come along.”
-Sara, Hitch

“So how does it happen, great love? Nobody knows but what I can tell you is that it happens in the blink of an eye. One moment you’re enjoying life, and the next you’re wondering how you ever lived without them.”
-Hitch

“Begin each day as if it were on purpose.”
-Hitch

“There is more to life than watching other people live it.”
-Hitch

“If you can’t give up your past I’ll become part of it.”

“You know what sucks more than falling for someone who didn’t catch you? Falling for someone, they catch you, but they throw you away in the end.”

“Life’s problems wouldn’t be called ‘hurdles’ if there wasn’t a way to get over them.”

“My wish for you is that this life becomes all that you want it to. Your dreams stay big and your worries stay small. You never need to carry more than you can hold. And while you’re out there getting where you’re getting to, I hope you know somebody loves you and wants the same things too.”

“I’m a girl who laughs at her mistakes, so excuse me if I laugh in your face.”

“Screw a hug. I wanna tackle you when I see you.”

“When I see you, it causes an involuntary reaction in my brain that dilates my pupils, allowing more light through to my retinas. In other words, when I look at you it brightens up my world.”

“Let your smile change the world, don’t let the world change your smile.”

“My feelings wake me up in the middle of the night or keep me from sleeping.”

“I met you for a reason.”

“I want to have a perfect summer with lots of sunshine and someone special.”

“I want you on my dinner plate. I want you for breakfast and lunch and midnight snacks. I want you in the stormsrain, snow, hurricane, I want you. I want you in the morning, in your boxers and bed hair. I want you to stay, to never leave, to kiss me, to never stop. I want you in my arms, in my house, in my dreams, in my heart. Forever. I want to marry you.”

“Next time you think of beautiful things, don’t forget to count yourself in.”

“You’re the one that I stay up all night thinking about, coming up with cute things that I wish could happen.”

“You’re the one thing I can’t get enough of.”
-Dirty Dancing

“You have NO idea how fast my heart races when I see you.”

“#Number 1 rule to life: Do what makes you happy.”

“If someone makes you more upset than happy, they aren’t worth your time.”

“This world may get more and more messed up with each passing year, but we can be flawlessjust you and me here. Perfect for you, just let me be perfect for you. We’re both slightly crazy, but you, you amaze me, you do.”
-Henry, Perfect for You

“Remember: All limitations are self imposed.”

“When asked for a suggestion, don’t be afraid to give your opinion. Being assertive is an attractive feature, indecisiveness is not.”

“If you want to leave her, leave her breathless. If you want to lie, lie next to her. If you want to let go, let go of your pride and pursue her.”

“Every girl wants that feeling of being wanted and belonged to. So gentlemen, give it to her. Give her your undivided attention, the best you can give and offer her and the best of the best that you know she deserves.”

“Summer afternoonsummer afternoon, to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language.”
-Henry James

“The more I know of the world, the more I am convinced that I shall never see man whom I can really love. I require so much.”
-Jane Austen, Sense and Sensibility

“You are not the product of your circumstances. You are a composite of all the things you believe, and all the places you believe you can go. Your past does not define you. You can step out of your history and create a new day for yourself. Even if the entire culture is saying ‘You can’t’. Even if every single possible bad thing that can happen to you does. You can keep going forward.”
-Oprah

“And you, whose names I will never know, have been the greatest love of my life.”
-Oprah

“In the day of plenty, prepare for the day of scarcity.”

“Remember what is most important in your life. If you have problems ask yourself if they are really important or merely annoyances. Family is the number one priority. Opinions of people who you don’t care about are next to zero on the scale.”

“Love cannot be expected to last forever unless it is continually fed with portions of love, the manifestation of esteem and admiration, the expressions of gratitude, and the consideration of unselfishness.”
-Spencer W. Kimball

“Any virtue when taken to an extreme can become a vice.”
-Dieter F. Uchtdorf

“Life is not intended to be easy, but I promise those that labor faithfullyand with determination handle every challenge properlythey will be blessed with feelings of happinessthat will mold and build us and that can never be taken away.”
-Jean A. Tefan

“No one is insignificant.”
-Jeffrey R. Holland

“I don’t care what anybody thinks of me because I believe in myself. And waiting for you is like waiting for rain in this drought. Useless and disappointing.”
-A Cinderella Story

“Be quick to say ‘I’m sorry’ as hard as it is to form the words, be swift to say ‘I apologize and please forgive me’ even though you are not the one who is totally at fault. True love is developed by those who are willing to readily admit personal mistakes and offenses.”
-Joe Christensen

“We all have a story to tell whether we whisper or yell.”
-He is We

“The responsibility that no person can escape is that of wielding a personal influence. Daily words and actions influence the entire world. We each carry an atmosphere that radiates from us and that in some manner or degree affects others. We cannot escape it. We must so live our lives that we set the proper example to those about us.”
-Joseph B. Wirthlin

“There is evil in this world. There is also good. It is for us to learn and choose between the two, increase in self-discipline, in competence, in kindness, to keep goingputting one foot in front of the otherone day, one hour, one moment, one task at a time.”
-Richard L. Evans

“Desire, burning desire, is basic to achieving anything beyond the ordinary.”
-Joseph B. Wirthlin

“The best way to avoid disappointment is to not expect anything from anyone.”

“Why can’t all guys be like Jack Dawson?”

“If someone seriously wants to be a part of your life, they will seriously make an effort to be in it.”

“God showed perfect care in the creation of every single spirit, each one unique in specifics but common in potential.”

“You’re not alone in being alone. Six billion peopleone of them is right for you.”
-Kate Havnevik

“Sometimes when we are going through the most severe tests, we will be nearer to God than we have any idea.”
-Harold B. Lee

“Oh skip to the ending, who’d like to know, I’d like to know. Can you tell me? Do I end up happy?”
-He is We

No comments:

Post a Comment