Thursday, June 16, 2011

Never Grow Up




























“There’s no use trying to rush fate, because the best things in life are worth the wait.”

“You say that you love rain, but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadow spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your windows when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid, you say that you love me too.”
*William Shakespeare

“I’ve witnessed broken dreams, and shattered lives, but hope still lives buried permanently inside of me.”

“He knows exactly how I feel and yet it doesn’t change a thing.”

“What I need to live has been given me by the earth & God. Why I need to live has been given to me by you.”

“Behind every beautiful girl is that guy who did her wrong and made her strong.”

“Why stop at the sky when there are galaxies to be explored?”

To My Future Husband: Chase me.”

To My Future Husband: As I sit here, looking out a wall of glass windows, I can’t help but wonder where you are. I feel like an abandoned princess, trapped in a castle and waiting for her knight in shining armor. I wonder if you’ll ever come for me. I long for you. I want you. I need you. I love you.”

To My Future Husband: I don’t know you. I keep telling myself I never will. Though, what’s funny is that I can already feel you. I can remember the things we haven’t done together and all the words we never spoke. I know what you smell like, even though I can’t name the aroma. I miss the way I’ve never heard you

“Girls like players because they think they can fix them, but they’re not a broken down car, and you are not a mechanic.”

“And I still believe there is more love than hate and there is more heart than ache.”

“Let’s stop saying ‘I wish’ and start saying ‘I will’. Start treating possibilities as probabilities.”

“Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can’t, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it.”
*Robert Frost

“You don’t get to choose how you’re going to die or when. But you can decide how you’re going to live.”

“Never compare your love stories with those from the movies because those are written by screenwriters. Yours is written by God.”

“And it all comes down to the last person you think about before you fall asleep.”

“When I dream at night, you somehow make your way there.”

“I still think true love’s out there possibly in another galaxy. We may need to develop speed-of-light travel to reach it.”
*Dr. Allison Cameron, House

“I don’t want to pursue someone at all-I want someone to pursue me.”
*Leighton Meester

“I think a girl is most attractive when wearing sweats and just being herself.”
*Taylor Lautner

“I know God will not give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish he didn’t trust me so much.”
*Mother Teresa

“Always be optimistic. After all, no one has ever damaged his own eyesight by looking at the brighter side of life.”

“Matter occupies space and you can only have space for those who really matter.”

“Snow White said when I was young, ‘One day my prince will come.’ So I wait for that date. If it’s not like the movies, that’s how it should be. My world will stop spinning and that’s just the beginning. I know you’re out there and looking for me. It’s a crazy idea that you were made perfectly for me.”
*Katy Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment