Friday, June 10, 2011

QUESTION: Blonde or brunette?

This is the most recent picture of me taken yesterday.
I would LOVE your help! I know this has nothing to do with inspiration/my blog, but I love you all and can't make my mind up as to what color to dye my hair next. I either want to go all blonde or all brunette. My natural hair color is dark brown. As you can see in this picture, it's a mixture of both currently. I'm going to post a few pictures of me as a brunette and a few as a blonde! I'd adore your comments as to what your opinion is. Do you think I should go brunette or blonde? Thanks lovelies, your opinions will help INSPIRE me in making this decision. :)

Charley with blonde hair.



(FYI--it's not a cigarette in my mouth it's a Spiderman candy stick haha!)

Charley with brown hair




2 comments: