Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I send my prayers and love...

Dear Inspiration Nation,
As you have heard, there is much turmoil and chaos and death going on in the Middle East, Africa, and New Zealand (with the earthquake). I send my love and am praying for all of you. I can't even begin to imagine the suffering and pain you must be dealing with. But know you are not alone and people care about you. I sure do. We who live in the United States are so unbelievably blessed with the freedoms we have. I am thankful for these and all of my other many blessings. As Barack Obama said, "We may not be able to stop all of the evil in the world, but how we treat one another is entirely up to us." Always stand up for what you believe in. You are capable of so much. 
With love,
Charley Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment