Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hello Beautiful

"I've found that growing up can mean a lot of things. For me, it doesn't mean I should become somebody completely new and stop loving the things I used to. It means I've just added more things to my list."
-Taylor Swift

"Remember, we're madly in love, so it's alright to kiss me anytime you feel like it."
-Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games

"I don't like to lie, but sometimes telling the truth does more harm than good."
-Pretty Little Liars

"Every summer has a story."
-Nicholas Sparks, The Last Song

"Over the course of the average lifetime you meet a lot of people. Some of them stick with you through thick and thin. Some weave their way through your life and disappear forever. But once in a while, someone comes along who earns a permanent place in your heart."
-The Wonder Years

"I thought I knew this world. I thought I could control it. But just when you think you've got your life by the reins, that's when it's most likely to run away from you."
-Jodi Picoult, Perfect Match

"The most attractive quality of all is dignity."
-Sherry Argov

"A true friend doesn't care if your house is untidy, your car makes funny noises, if you only have $5.00 in your bank account this week, or that your family is not perfect. They love you for who you are. True friends can go long periods of time without speaking and never question their friendship."

"It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting."
-The Alchemist

"When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because that's what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the desire to mate every second of the day. It is not lying awake at night imagining that he is kissing every part of your body. No... don't blush. I am telling you some truths. For that is just being in love; which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over, when being in love has burned away."
-Captain Corelli's Mandolin    

"You may not be the brightest crayon in the box but you're still my favorite color."

No comments:

Post a Comment