Thursday, February 10, 2011

Elevator Love Letter

"I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we came from, we can still choose where we go from there."
-The Perks of Being a Wallflower


"There are times when life unexpectedly hands you something so amazing, you feel like you're in a dream but no matter how many times you pinch yourself, you don't wake up. It's moments like these that make life worth living because no matter how hard some days are, these miracle moments lift you right back on your feet."


"I was taught to look before I leap, but I was also taught a little something about adventure and taking risks. I guess every now and then we just have to take a leap of faith and dive into a situation headfirst without thinking or looking too hard. Maybe we'll crash and burn, or maybe it'll be the best thing we've ever done."


"I want someone who won't go away. Someone who'll look me in the eyes and tell me it's okay that things don't always go right, because on days like these, he will always be with me to make things better."


"Lets be honest, sometimes there is nothing harder in the world than being happy for someone else."


"I want things to be more than okay."


"Time is priceless, but it's free. You can't own it, you can use it. You can spend it, but you can't keep it. Once you've lost it, you can never get it back."
-The Time Traveler's Wife


"Everybody deserves to be the most important person in somebody's life."


"Dreams are always crushing when they don't come true. But it's the simple dreams that are often the most painful because they seem so personal, so reasonable, and so attainable. You're always close enough to touch, but never close enough to hold and it's enough to break your heart."
-The Notebook


"I don't count sheep before I go to sleep, I count the hours of sleep I'm gonna get."


"Dear Stress,
  Lets break up."


"Who said the world is supposed to work?"
-House


"It's just so hard to wait around for something that you're not even sure is actually going to happen, but you can't seem to give up when you know it's everything you've ever wanted."


"We may feel like dying sometimes, but in reality, most of us are just hoping for someone to save us; to pull us out from the abyss of darkness."


"You don't know this yet but life isn't supposed to be like this. It's not supposed to be so hard. You're supposed to smile. You're supposed to fall in love. You're not supposed to ache like this."
-Meredith Grey, Grey's Anatomy


"There's someone out there for everyone, except this is like the world's largest game of hide and go seek, and you can bet that boy found the best hiding spot and he's waiting for you to find him. Or better yet, maybe he'll get tired of waiting and find you instead. So never give up hoping that you'll find that one person whom you're meant to be with."


"Lets run away to a place where the air tastes like rain and the sunshines like Sunday morning. You can bring your laugh and I'll bring my sense of humor and we can taste the days, one week after another."


"You know what I like best? How hours after you kiss me, I can still feel it on my lips."


"I want to spend all my days with you. Wrestling over remotes, playing in the rain, throwing each other into pools. Fighting over the last piece of cheesecake. Killing each other ov-er which show we're gonna watch and then not watching it anyway. I want to make you mad and then kiss you. I want you and me. Forever."


"You may feel alone when you're lying in bed, or cry yourself to sleep. But always remember that your heart belongs to someone you've yet to meet, and someday you will be loved."


"Oh let the rain keep falling down cause it won't stop me from getting where I'm bound. Maybe I'm crazy. Maybe it's too late. But I'm gonna make it, don't care what the sky says. So oh let it rain. Let it rain."
-Kris Allen


"There are just certain things in life that are better off unknown, things you wish you never asked, never saw, never heard, and never even felt."


"Sometimes, people play hard to get because they need to know if the other person's feelings are real."
-One Tree Hill


"You leave me wanting nothing more than wanting more of you."


"I want to be the smile, the first thought, the long drive, the short walk, the last voice, the random call, the sweet dream, the perfect kiss, the comforting hug, the sparkle in your eye. I want to be everything you need or simply just what you want. I want to be yours."


"To every girl who feels lost inside, who feels like no one understands her, just remember: when you fall, at one point or another, someone is going to see you and give you his hand to help you up. He'll love you and treat you the way you ought to be treated. If you have no hope, just keep looking. He'll be there, waiting."


"There is no person in the world who is made to handle every punch that's thrown at them. We aren't made that way. In fact, we're made to get mad, upset, sad, hurt, stumble, and fall. We aren't supposed to be able to handle everything. But that's what makes us stronger in the end. By learning from the things that hurt us most."


"There's somethings I regret, some words I wish had gone unsaid. Some starts that had bitter endings. There's some mistakes that I have made, some chances I just threw away, some roads I never should've taken. Some pages turned, some bridges burnt. But there were lessons learnt." 


"Kisses are good things."
-House


"There's a reason that we've evolved the feeling of awkwardness. It tells us not to talk about things."
-House


"It's like counting the number of tiles on the ceiling or the stars in the sky. You do anything you can to pass the time. It's laying awake at night and wishing you could change the world when you can't even make a change for yourself. You do everything you can but it's never enough. It's the moments in between sleep that pull you apart at the seams."
-Charley Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment