Saturday, November 12, 2011

One Year Ago Today 11/12/10

This is me--one year ago.
A little bit about a year ago...
Apparently I had a severe allergy attack with hives everywhere.
I hoped I didn't have to take an EpiPen shot but though I probably would have to.
A conversation about this ensued on Facebook in response to the above.
Dakota- "I am soooooo sorry that totally sucks."
Lacey- "):"
Mason- "BENADRYL!!!"
Me- "Yes Benedryl saves my day. No shot for me. Hahaha but I'm totally drowsy like the movie Hitch when Will Smith has to drink a bottle of Benedryl with a straw cause he's swollen up. I had to take like a whole bottle because it was so bad but it worked :)"
Andrea- "My allergies have been driving me insane today. Nothing like you... that's just crazy, but I'm ready to claw my eyes out from the itching so damn bad and my nose is running and itchy. Thinking I'm gonna have to run to the store and grab Benadryl."

These were the quotes I posted on Facebook on 11/12/10
"Courage is not the absence of fear, it's just the realization that something else is more important than fear."

"Even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth 'You owe me.' Look what happens with a love like that, it lights the whole sky."

Haha I know this post was incredibly random but it's fun sometimes to look back at where you were a year ago.
Where were you and what were you doing a year ago lovelies?
With Love,
Charley Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment