Friday, November 11, 2011

You & I

"Beautiful girl, on top of the world. Don't fall down, because an angel should never touch the ground."


"Each day should be passed as though it were our last."


"I fill my head with thoughts of the future, or infinite possibility. There's someone out there who will one day find me and fall in love with me and prove that all this waiting actually meant something."


"Everyone is born an original, but sadly, most men and women die copies."
-Abraham Lincoln

"Everyone but you
  has felt like a vacation
  only you are home."
-Tyler Knott Gregson

"If you don't got love in your heart, you got nothing; no dreams, no story... nothing."
-Magarri in Australia


"The only perfect
   I could ever hope to be,
   is perfect for you."
-TKG

"The weight of waiting
  to spend this life together
  is crushing my chest."
-TKG

"There are years that ask questions and years that answer."
-Zora Neale Hurston

"The snow and I both
  have the most uncanny knack
  of falling for you."
-TKG

"If I had to think of one word 
  to sum you up,
  it'd be: Everything."
-TKG

"It took my lifetime
  to finally understand
  home is a person."
-TKG

"In my life's story
  it's the chapters about you
  that I love the most."
-TKG

"I need it to be
  me that you are dreaming of.
  Please let it be me."
-TKG

Somewhere, Someone by Tyler Knott Gregson
Somewhere
someone
thinks they love
someone else
exactly like 
I
love you
somewhere
someone shakes
from the ripple
of a thousand butterflies
inside a 
single stomach
Somewhere
someone
is reaching through
the most
terrifying few
feet of space
to hold the
hand
of someone
else.
Somewhere
someone
is pouring
ink like blood
onto pages
fighting
to say the truth
that has
no words
Somewhere
someone
is waiting
patient
but exhausted
to just
be 
with 
you. 
Somewhere
someone 
is opening
their eyes
to a sunrise
in someplace
they have never
seen.
Somewhere
someone
is pulling out
the petals
twisting the
apple stem
picking up
the heads up penny
rubbing the
rabbits foot
knocking on
wood
throwing
coins into
fountains
hunting for
the only clover
with only 4 leaves
skipping over 
the cracks
snapping the
wishbone
crossing their
fingers
blowing out
the candles
sending dandelion
seeds into the
air
and waiting for
11:11 on
their clock
to spend their
wishes
on someone
else.
Somewhere
someone
is saying
goodbye
but somewhere
someone else
is saying 
hello.
Somewhere
someone
is sharing their first
or their last
kiss
with their
or no longer their
someone
else.
Somewhere
someone
is wondering
if how they feel
is how the other
they
feels about them
and if both theys
could ever become
a they
together.


"I've no fear of death
  but I am terrified of
  a life without you."
-TKG

"Hasn't the time come to stop this, to put water to the burning of our futures by the flames of our past restrictions? Live life like you love to live and make that life the one you've been waiting for. At this very exact instance you and only you can rise from the layers of wasted tie, drive your hand through the sediment and feel the sunlight on your fingers.:
-TKG

"As babies, we were easy. One cry meant you were hungry, another you were tired. It's only as adults that we become difficult. They start to hide feelings, put up walls. It gets to the point where we really don't know what anyone thinks or feels without meaning to, we become the masters of disguise."
-Meredith Grey

"Someday, you'll be everything to someone."


"Life is already short enough. Don't try to rush through it, because you just might pass something that was worth stopping for."


"Don't ever change yourself to impress someone, cause they should be impressed that you don't change to please others."


"If good things come to those who wait, then I must have something ridiculously amazing coming."


"Don't say it unless you mean it. And if you mean it, you better be ready to prove it."


"Someone will always be prettier
  Someone will always be smarter
  Someone will always be younger
  But they will NEVER be you."


"Believing in even the possibility of a happy ending is a very powerful thing."


"If you need something to be grateful for check your pulse."


"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth reading."
-Benjamin Franklin

"Make yourself necessary to someone."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

"We must always keep our eyes on our goals. The ones that will be life changing, the ones that are most important to us. The people worth being in our lives and whom are truly good for us, will be those who help you towards those goals, who will work towards them with you , and who will not allow you to detract from them no matter in what order they are or will be achieved."
-Paige-Madison

"I am not bound to win, I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to the light that I have."
-Abraham Lincoln

"Never forget, no matter how overwhelming life's challenges and problems seem to be, that one person can make a difference in the world. In fact, it's because of one person that all the changes in the world come about so be that person."
-Buckminister Fuller

"For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of stars makes me dream."
-Vincent Van Gogh

"The moment we begin to seek love, love begins to seek us. And to save us."
-Paulo Coelho

"Fate loves the fearless."


"You kissed me and every piece went back in place, every pain got erased."


"Your friends are your release. They're who you have the most fun with, and yet when the going gets tough, these people turn around and suddenly they're not just making you laugh, they're being this rock and giving you all of their advice. Even though you're so much your own person, if you dissect yourself, your friends are in there. Their influence is incredible."


"If kissing was just two people touching lips, it wouldn't touch our hearts or bind our souls the way it does."


"You always have a choice. It's just that some people make the wrong one."
-Nicholas Sparks

"I guess I can't really say I know you too well, but since the day I met you, you've meant something big to me."


"The universe hints, teases, and slowly reveals what our hearts will need."
-TKG

"Only the weak are cruel. Gentleness can only be expected from the strong."
-Leo Rosten

"It's a little bit horrifying just how quickly everything can fall to crap. Sometimes, it takes a huge loss to remind you of what you care about the most. Sometimes, you find yourself becoming stronger as a result--wiser, better equipped to deal with the next disaster that comes along."
-Meredith Grey

"The desire of love is to give. The desire of lust is to take."


"The more you want something, the harder it is to wait for it."


"The heart is hard to translate, it has a language all its own."
-Florence & The Machine

"We sometimes encounter people, even perfect strangers, who begin to interest us at first sight, somehow suddenly, all at once, before a word has been spoken."
-Fyodor Dostoevsky

"The problem with things is that everyone is always comparing everyone with everyone and because of that, it discredits people."
-The Perks of Being a Wallflower


"What is that you express in your eyes? It seems to me more than all the words I have read in my life."
-Walt Whitman

"What's wrong with wanting a little magic?"
-Addison Forbes Montgomery

"I cannot be in this day any longer."
-Addison

"Sometimes it's the last person you think who makes you happy."
-Pete Wilder

"Hearts become attached as easily as they become broken and our minds are left sifting through the pieces, which I fear take a lifetime to put back together to achieve any form of acceptance."
-Jaycee Lee Dugard

"Maybe I just want to believe in love, even if it doesn't all the way believe in me."
-The Secret Life of Prince Charming


"Put God first and you'll never be last."


"Life is so uncontrollable. It just continues and we just ride the wave it creates. Sometimes I want to lead my own life. But why? I read stories of adventure and true love and, yes, I want it, everyone wants that--look at all the books written about those subjects! I want to find it, but I don't think it really truly exists or ever happens. It's just dreams people have and wish for to make life more worthwhile in this dangerous world we live in. Something to keep their hearts from shattering. I don't think it really happens, though I have never seen it. I don't think I will find it either. I will live my days alone because I will not settle for anything less than true feelings."
-Jaycee Lee Dugard

"When you're gone all the colours seem to fade."
-Amos Lee

"Wanna show you my heart but don't know where to start."
-Jesse McCartney

"Somedays I can clearly see everything and things seem easy, and the next day seems blurry and I can't see what I want."
-Jaycee Lee Dugard

"Lonely, that's how I feel. Lonely and incomplete. I want to run but have no idea where to run to. I want to yell, but I don't want to hurt anybody. I want to say something, but I don't know what to say."
-Jaycee Lee Dugard

"Love is the easy part, it's the living without the love you need that is hard."
-Jaycee Lee Dugard

"Seems like I was walking in the wrong direction. I barely recognize my own reflection, not agraid of love but scared of life alone."
-Lady Antebellum

"If it's important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."


"It's not childish to hold on to hope, it's actually hard, very very hard."
-Izzie Stevens

"If you can't get a miracle, become one."
-Nick Vujicic

"No relationship is ever a waste of time. If it didn't bring you what you want, it taught you what you don't want."


"In order to be someone, you must first be yourself."


"If people don't like me for whatever I do, for being me, then that's too bad. I don't want to change to be something that I'm not for other people to like me."


"There are so many princesses and so few princes."


"MFEO=Made For Each Other"


"Time is priceless, but it's free. You can't own it, you can use it. You can spend it. But you can't keep it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back."
-The Time Traveler's Wife


"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved persons ultimate good as far as it can be obtained."
-C.S. Lewis



No comments:

Post a Comment