Thursday, March 10, 2011

Reality Thinking

Hello my dear Nation :)
Soooo I was recently reading other blogs and most are about people and their families. Many are young mothers or older mothers or newly wed couples. I am single, but I'm thinking I'm going to make this blog more personal, more about my life. I'm a devoted journal writer. I keep track of all the details of my life in words and pictures. I save birthday cards, movie tickets, etc and put them in my journals. I still want to inspire people. That's the entire point of me starting a blog. However, I think it would be neat to also make this a story of my life. My life is real, and that being, not perfect. There are dark moments, but I always try to find the light. From now on this will be my life and finding inspiration in every moment of it. :) I can't wait to get started. I truly hope you will like it. It will be a new thing since most people (me included) love reading all of these blogs about families. Well I still have a life even though I'm single. I would love to get married someday and have a family, but for now it's not right for me/hasn't happened. I still have wonderful friends and family though, and they are my source of inspiration. 
With love,
Charley Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment