Friday, March 25, 2011

I need to move to North Carolina.

I really am considering moving to North Carolina.
Seriously.
I've already discussed moving in a prior post. But I mean it. I need to get out of this dead end-going nowhere town and the life associated with it. And I was watching Nights in Rodanthe for the first time last night (cause it was the only Nicholas Sparks movie I've never seen, and I love his books and movies), and the idea hit me.
Reasons I want to move there:
1. Nicholas Sparks- Okay so all his novels take place there. He says all his inspiration for his stories comes from real life people he knows there. I don't know about you, but I think Noah Calhoun, Landon Carter, Will Blakelee, John Tyree, and the other main characters in Nicholas Sparks' books are like my idea of the closest to perfect guy. They are incredible, girls you can't deny it! No offense, but the guys around here=not so chivalrous, not at all like the guy I am looking for, and nothing special. The guys in North Carolina sound amazing though.
2. It's gorgeous!- Um have you seen the amazing beaches and scenery in Nicholas Sparks' movies?! Talk about incredible. It's stunning there. I would love to live in such a beautiful place. Just waking up living in such a lovely place would be enough to start your day off happy!
3. Yeah I'm just seeing no downside to North Carolina- It just feels like the place I belong. I have researched it and love the atmosphere and everything about the people and the events and it's what I'm looking for.
I'm going to do some more research, praying, and saving money, and like I said, if nothing incredible happens in my life this year, that's life changing in a great way, I could definitely become a resident of North Carolina, and I would absolutely love that.













    Quote of the day:
"There's another kind of love. One that gives you the courage to be better than you are, not less than you are. One that makes you feel that anything is possible. I want you to know that you can have that. I want you to hold out for it. I want you to know you deserve it."
-Adrienne Taylor, Nights in Rodanthe 

No comments:

Post a Comment