Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cast of Grey's Anatomy--Katherine Heigl, Patrick Dempsey, Ellen Pompeo, and all the others Quotes

Justin Chambers
(Dr. Alex Karev aka Dr. Evil Spawn)
"My wife and I have been together for so long that I really don't know any other way to be. Every relationship has its ups and downs, but I'm glad I get to go through the ups and downs with her."

"I like confident women who are secure with who they are. You don't want someone who needs to live through you. A lot of people put too much into the other person, and they lose their identity. It's important to be in a relationship that's 50/50."

"I strongly believe people should rescue dogs, or, at the very least, listen to Bob Barker and have your pet spayed or neutered."

"The great thing is I never know what's going to happen next.


Eric Dane
(Dr. Mark Sloan aka McSteamy)
"You've got to choose your battles and choose them wisely."

"You can't totally detach yourself, or there's no authenticity to it."

"The secret to a long lasting relationship is work. And it's worth it. I've found that anything worth having is work. It takes a lot of work to keep your marriage on track, but I think it's incredibly rewarding too."

"The joy that an animal brings to somebody's life, I think, is totally disproportionate to their grief when the animal passes."


Patrick Dempsey
(Dr. Derek Shepherd aka McDreamy)
"I'm not afraid to fail, even in public. It's too easy to pretend you have it together, because no one does. The more you can allow yourself to make mistakes, the better off you're going to be. That's what life is about. You're going to get thrown off, and you just need to get back on."

"Celebrity in itself is not that fabulous, but if you can use it to help make a change, it's great."

"For me, being a dad is the meaning of life."

"I look in the mirror and wonder what they're all seeing. If anything, I see what I don't like about my face."

"What we need right now is a little more positivity."


Katherine Heigl
(Dr. Isobel "Izzie" Stevens aka Dr. Model)
"I prefer a kiss that is so much more that just a tongue in your mouth."

"Guys are kind of retarted until they're about 30."

"I have to knock on wood because any minute now the wicked witch will come in and ruin it all with a poisoned apple (on her fairy tale life)."

"Every woman is an individual, interesting, and inspired in her own right."

"I didn't want to live together before we were married. I still have enough Mormon in me that I wanted to keep that a little bit sacred."

"I still say a prayer every night before I go to bed. I talk to God all the time."


T.R. Knight
(Dr. George O'Malley aka Bambi or 007)
"We hope for the best but prepare for the worst."

"There just comes a time when it's so clear that moving on is the best decision."

"What in life is easy?"


Chyler Leigh
(Dr. Lexie Gray aka Little Grey)
"Starting clean is a theme for me--starting fresh and understanding what's important about life. Instead of being passive, becoming passionate about what I do, what I want. It is just living life intentionally--that's what I want instead of just existing."

"Family is the number one priority no matter what."

"It is important to find worth in yourself."


Sandra Oh
(Dr. Cristina Yang)
"When you're young, nothing is scary, that's the beautiful thing. I know I'm not young anymore because now I'm scared of stuff..."

"My biggest pet peeve is people who don't care."

"Consumerism is built on feeling incomplete."

"We're all addicted to something."

"I'm not a slave to fashion; I'm into exercising my individuality."

"You go somewhere and remember someone from the past and that memory affects you."

"Don't we always fall in love again?"


Ellen Pompeo
(Dr. Meredith Grey)
"Brains don't really smell, but what's amazing about the brain is that it's almost like scrambled eggs or soft tofu, almost like a gel. The brain controls so much of what we do, but you could put your finger right through it."

"I just worry about the girls who look up to me--I don't want them to think I starve myself or don't eat, and that to be like me that's what they have to do."

"I don't find acting to be a particularly noble way to make a living. I'm not saving anybody's life. I'm not a teacher, I'm not working for UNICEF. I don't think I'm some big deal."

"I adore books but on my time and not in a classroom. I'm very restless."

"I do think it's possible to have it all. However, I don't believe the definition of having it all means the same thing to everyone."

"Ultimately I think you have to go with the one who makes your heart flutter."


Sara Ramirez
(Dr. Calliope "Callie" Torres)
"Being a household name--does that equal success? I don't think so. I think success is working."

"It's cool to represent a group of women who aren't stick thin."

"There is a distortion in the world about what we look like and what it all means. At the end of the day it's about how we feel. You know when you feel good. I've seen pictures of myself that get photo-shopped. I don't want my pimple in that picture and neither does the advertiser, and when you're selling a product you do that. The problem is when people take that at face value and believe it's reality."

"I dream of a world that opens it's heart to everyone."


Kate Walsh
(Dr. Addison Montgomery-Shepherd-Forbes)
"I've always been the girl who keeps on trying."

"I don't think anyone gets married thinking that they will get divorced."

"A lot of times we just need to be heard. I have gone through ups and downs, and it's human nature for someone to judge and say, 'Here's what you need to do.' But the most truly useful thing to do is shut up and listen and tell the person that you're there for them unequivocally."

"I feel like everything gets better and better. I learn more. Everyday I am more awake. Sometimes I get freaked out because I think, I will never be 15 or have a first kiss or be a child again. And yet, I know so much more, and I feel like I have so much to offer."

"Being happy in life is not contingent on a relationship."


Isaiah Washington
(Dr. Preston Burke)
"You don't have the time to make the time to do anything. You have to do it now."


Chandra Wilson
(Dr. Miranda Bailey aka The Nazi)
"I don't even have to be perfect. I have what I have, and that's good enough."





No comments:

Post a Comment