Friday, April 11, 2014

Safe & Sound (Vlog#3)

ChArLeY BrOoKe




This is me & my girl T-Swift (Taylor Swift) singing 
Safe & Sound
If I could have any talent like ever it would be to be musically talented.
To be able to sing amazingly.
Bear with my singing here or plug your ears!

LoVeLiEs...
I kind of like these Vlogs for the time being so I hope you do too.
HAHA I can't sing to save my life.
It's awful.
So just ignore my foolish bravery.
I've always wanted to sing in public so here is my chance!
I'm taking it!
Mind you no one could see it or billions...
Here goes nothing though.
And of course I'll leave you with some quotes:

"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."

"What if we could see the effect before the cause?"

"Sometimes it hurts so much that you feel like your chest will cave in and the only thing stopping it are the gasps of air you take in between the tears."

"Here is to all the sleepless nights
When I daydream at midnight about things
that I forget yet are now talking with the stars
When I danced like crazy to the music of my
floorboards creeking
When I sat on my bed with the windows open and soaked
up every drop of moonlight until
my skin was a silvery tone.
When the dawn came and scolded me for the bags under my 
starstudded eyes.
Here is to all the sleepless nights."

"It's not about getting a chance.
It's about taking a chance."

"Sometimes instead of opening doors, words close them."

"It has been said, 'time heals all wounds'. I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting it's sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone."
-Rose Kennedy

"Standing alone is better than standing with people who hurt you."

"It brings tears to my eyes when I think about how hard I'm trying to just be happy."

"I stare up into the dark with an ache in my chest that makes it hard to breathe. But not hard to think."
-Cassia, Matched

"Love is not affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained."
-C.S. Lewis

"I was struggling and alone. I cannot go back to that world, to that shell of a life."
-Tyler Knott Gregson

"If you're really listening, if you're awake to the poignant beauty of the world, your heart breaks regularly. In fact, your heart is made to break; it's purpose is to burst open again and again so that it can hold evermore wonders."
-Andrew Harvey

"I see when men love women. They give them but a little of their lives. But women, when they love, give everything."
-Oscar Wilde

"Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn't mean you love them any less. Sometimes it even makes you love them more."
-The Last Song

"Hey may like you. He probably does. He probably thinks about you all the time. But that isn't what matters. What matters is what he's doing about it, and what he's doing about it is nothing. And if he's doing nothing, you most certainly shouldn't do anything. You need someone who goes out of their way to make it obvious that they want you in their life."

"As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being REJECTED from something good, I was actually being RE-DIRECTED to something better."

"Courage, dear heart."
-C.S. Lewis

"When you lose someone. It stays with you. Always reminding you of how easy it is to get hurt."

Remember lovelies,
music is always there for you too, even when people aren't.

<W/3 with love,
Charley Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment