Saturday, April 12, 2014

Gender Reveal Party (Vlog#4)

Pre gender reveal party!

My bestest friends, they're like my older brother and older sister, Aubrey and Tyson Young are having a BABY! 
The due date is August 2014.
They just found out.
I AM SO EXCITED!
I get to be an aunt! Aunt CiCi.
So they had this super awesome party to celebrate and reveal the babies gender to friends and family.
What will it be a HE or a SHE?

 Such cute ideas!


I loved TyBrie's gender reveal party! It was a blast.

 Which will it be?
Brie&CiCi






 The THREE amigos. My loveliest of all lovelies.
Tyson, CiCi, and Brie.
Brother&Sister


 Anxiously awaiting the guests!


Tyson and Aubrey are so presh!
I love this cute couple.
Married for almost 4 years!
They are going to make the best, most loving parents :)
Love you TyBrie


THE BIG REVEAL!!!

It's a BOY!

I am so thrilled. Speechless. I am going to be an aunt to the sweetest baby boy. 
Aunt Charley!
I will be the best aunt a baby could have :)
I love the Young family. 
Friends are the family we choose.

JUDE EMERY YOUNG
I cannot wait to meet you.

Also importantness!
I was able to spend a few hours this afternoon catching up with an old friend... the lovely, beautiful Gabrielle 
Isn't she gorgeous?
What I love about this girl is how strong she is.
I love that even though we hadn't seen each other in way too long, nothing has changed.
We are still just as close.
We can still tell each other anything and everything like real friends do.
I met Gaby in elementary school.
We've been friends ever since!
I became her friend because she had the same backpack as me, and I thought that was neat. I also liked her name haha. 
I sure am glad I decided to talk to her.
I love you Miss Gaby!

Today's inspirational piece of advice... spend time with your friends. Call up an old friend you haven't talked to in a while! Reach out to them. They will love it. It will brighten their day. Get together with friends you see on a regular basis and plan something fun. My goodness, go out and be brave and make some new friends. Who knows, maybe that stranger you talk to could end up being one of your best friends in the future? Friends make life tolerable. They bring sunshine and light to your darkest days.

<W/L3
C

"A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle."
-James Keller

"Have you ever wondered what really marks our time here? If one life can really make an impact on the world...or if the choices we make matter? I believe they do. And I believe that one man can change many lives. For better... or worse."
-Lucas Scott

"Just remember that sometimes, the way you think about a person isn't the way they actually are."
-John Green

"And sometimes I have kept my feelings to myself, because I could find no language to describe them in."
-Jane Austen

"There are some people in this world who you can just love and love and love no matter what."
-John Green

"Why do relationships have to be so hard? 'cause the only thing harder is being alone."
-One Tree Hill

"God is fully aware that you and I are not perfect. Let me add. God is also fully aware that the people you think are perfect are not. And yet, we spend so much time and energy comparing ourselves to others--usually comparing our weaknesses to their strengths. As a result, we never celebrate our good efforts because they seem to be less than what someone else does."
-Dieter F. Uchtdorf

"It is in your self-interest to find a way to be very tender."

"What draws people to be friends is that they see the same truth. They share it."
-C.S. Lewis

"When I give, I give myself."
-Walt Whitman

"They say follow your heart. But what if your heart is in a million pieces. Which piece do you follow?"


No comments:

Post a Comment