Thursday, April 17, 2014

Not Okay

Lovelies,
Today you get a double dose of inspiration.
Enjoy this vlog and some AMAZING quotes below.
<W/L3
C


"A book is proof that humans are capable of working magic."

"Words can be like x-rays if you use them properly--they'll go through anything. You read and you're pierced."

"Books no longer have the power they once did. Those who kept silent yesterday will remain silent tomorrow."
-Elie Wiesel

"Even on the worst days, there is a possibility for joy."
-Kate Beckett

"Spread love where you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier."
-Mother Theresa

"Warmed are we by the fire started when your legs rubbed against my legs and the friction of us set the sheets alight."
-Tyler Knott Gregson

"Sometimes you wish people would just see themselves the way you do."
-Mark Sloan

"Love me in the dark like you love me in the light. I need it more then."
-TKG

"I count the syllables of your laughter and wait for the line breaks of your long deep breaths. I may be a writer but you are a poem and you spill out like ink onto the paper of our days."
-TKG

"It's a rush. This new darkness that appears. Everything is coming at you so fast one second you're happy with your life, and then you get this overwhelming feeling of sadness in this depression. You feel alone knowing of rejection, all because something happens and you don't know how to react because simply the process of letting someone in especially when the people closest to you disappoint you, even when they think they were protecting you. But all we need to do is breathe."
-Peyton Elizabeth Sawyer

"Focus on your talent. Everything will work itself out."
-Haley James Scott

"Love is giving someone everything."

"I believe in true love.
I believe in love at first sight.
I believe that love conquers all.
And that doesn't mean there 
won't be hard days or difficult
things to deal with, because
there will be. But finding
that person who does it for you
and knowing that person loves 
you back just makes everything
so much easier. Worth it."
-One Tree Hill

"Love-real love-is invariably the story of two troubled people who understand and accept each others troubles, but choose to face them together."

"If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together."

"A job. It's the thing you come home from, not the thing you come home to. And if you lose your job, you get another one. Cause there's always another one. But if you lose your love, if you think you're losing your love then suddenly nothing else matters."
-Isobel "Izzie" Stevens

"We're carrying the fire."
-The Road

"Look for the good in each other and sincerely pay compliments."
-Russell M. Nelson

"I had no idea
it would be
this much.
I had idea
I could handle it.
I had no idea
how beautiful
it all actually 
is."
-TKG

"Love and faith will always overcome trials."
-Me

"I should be stronger than this, you know. I should. And I don't want to be a person that needs help... but I feel all alone."
-Peyton Elizabeth Sawyer

"There is no passion to be found in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."

"The love that moves the sun and the other stars."
-Elizabeth Gilbert

"When nothing is sure, everything is possible."

"I loved you at your darkest."
-Romans 5:8

"Climb the mountain so you can see the world, not so the world can see you."

"There is something beautiful in every moment, all we have to do is allow ourselves to see it."

"I hope sometimes you wonder about me."
-Taylor Swift

"Every stoplight I didn't make, every chance I did or didn't take. All the nights I went too far, all the ones that broke my heart. All the doors that I had to close, all the things I knew but didn't know. Thank God for all I missed, because it lead me here to this."
-Darius Rucker

"When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different."

"I cannot be known
Better than you know me."
-Paul Eluard

"The worst distance between two people is misunderstanding."
-Unknown

"Everything not saved will be lost."

"You can preach a better sermon with your life than with your lips."

"I'm with you. No matter what else you have in your head. I'm with you and I love you."
-Ernest Hemingway

"Shirt off your shoulder
and your skin calling me home
listen for my knock."
-TKG

"I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people."

"If we want to change a situation, we first have to change ourselves. And to change ourselves effectively, we first have to change our perceptions."

"Love with urgency. Not with haste."

"Knowing it can always get worse, I try to be grateful for whatever good I have."
-Elizabeth Smart

"You will always have value and nothing can change that."
-Elizabeth Smart

"Dig up her bones, but leave her soul alone. Lost in the pages of self made cages. These are hard time for dreamers and love-lost believers."

"You're beautiful, every little piece love and don't you know, you're really gonna be someone... ask anyone."
-Taylor Swift

"The most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion."
-Yvessaint Laurent

"How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone."
-Coco Chanel

"I'm your little scarlet, starlet."

"If there is one 'constant' in the structure and theme of the wonder tale, it is transformation."
-Jack Zipes

"So what if hearts can be broken? Cast off the shackles of doubt and remiss. Pour fully your heart into every last kiss. Take chances and be bold, do all that you dream of. For then, it is inevitable, you will find true love."
-Ryan Hearth

"If you weren't driving, I'd kiss you senseless," I tell him.
He swerves to the side of the road and stops the car abruptly.
"Not anymore."

"There are a million things to do. But none as important as lying here next to you."




No comments:

Post a Comment