Sunday, June 3, 2012

Inspire Inspire Inspire [A Message]


Everybody needs inspiration.
Dearest Nation,
This month's edition of Inspiration Nation is going to be an Inspiration Vacation. 
That's right... the Inspiration Foundation Project.
June is full of so many possibilities as is summer 2012. 
Let's make it inspirational & adventurous & lovely & everything you could ever wish for & more!
Summer twentytwelve WILL be an unforgettable one.
I am on the quest to answer one very simple question full of depth that doesn't have one right or wrong answer.
QUESTION: "What inspires you?"
I'm on a treasure hunt for answers to this goldmine question...
Every day this month I will do a "What Inspires [insert name here]". So we can all learn what inspires different people. Some of these people will be my friends, some will be family, some will be you lovelies, others will be well known celebrities, entertainers, writers, singers, and much more!
A quote that sparks a fire inside me, and is the basis for our Nation of Inspiration says:
"Maybe the reason you can't find any inspiration anymore is because it's your turn to be one."
You lovelies are full of inspiration and potential. 
We can all aspire to inspire before we expire and paint the world so brightly with inspiration, goals, and love that it will never fade, it will be timeless, it will be a circle of inspiration that can never be broken.
You can find inspiration in anything: in the words of a song, in a quote, in movies, on the pages of a book, on a sunny or rainy day, at church, at school, laying out under the stars, in people [what they do, who they are, what they say], family, friends, people you love, love, anywhere, everywhere, anytime, endlessly.
You can be the inspiration.
This blog is what inspires me.
You lovelies inspire me.
Everything I post here on the Inspiration Nation is what I find inspiring & I want to share it will all of you lovelies. I want it to touch your hearts like it did mine. To give you hope when all seems hopeless. To save you when you feel like you're lost or worthless. To help you realize you are perfect just the way you are. To inspire you to see your potential and make goals. To make you smile. That is what inspires me. If I can brighten one person's day, if I can change one life, that is unbelievably humbling and inspiring to me. 
Inspiration will never stop. 
Don't let it no matter how much people try to bring you down, tear down your ideas, make fun of your dreams. Don't ever let anyone tell you who you are. 
Lovelies: I want to know what inspires YOU 
Send me pictures, stories, quotes, etc. about what is your inspiration & I may choose some to post on this month's blog! You can share by leaving a comment below or e-mailing me at chrichar@isu.edu.
With Love,
C
"To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you (or someone)."

"We grow great by dreams."

"There will always be dreams grander or humbler than yours, but there will never be a dream exactly like your own."

"Don't save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion."

"The world needs all that you can give."

"Life itself is the most wonderful fairytale of all."

"Believe that dreams come true everyday. Because they do."

"Every second is of infinite value."

"You are the substance, the very material, my dreams are made of."
-Tyler Knott Gregson

"Give your head permission to follow your heart."

"Awaking each day literally gives you a million reasons to smile."

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say 'No. This is who I am!' You want people to look at you differently? Make them. You want to change things? You're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself. Because there are no fairy godmothers in this world."
-Once Upon a Time

"There is more to life that we can imagine."

"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them."

"I believe creativity is the essence of being human. I believe I make myself, and I won't buy my soul off the rack."
-Anitra Freeman

"My mission in life is to make people happy."
-Walt Disney

"If you don't have a dream, how can you have a dream come true?"

"So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon seem inevitable."
-Christopher Reeve

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight-but never stop fighting!"
-e.e. cummings

"Don't leave this world without giving it your all."

"You are the hero of your own story."



























1 comment: