Sunday, June 3, 2012

Hey Arnold's Bedroom [and mine]

I have always wanted Hey Arnold's bedroom! Who hasn't? He has the neatest room in existence. Someone actually has made his room. Even though it doesn't have the watercooler fishtank and space-ish wallpaper it's almost an exact replica. I want it. Someday I want to have this room in my future dream house. 

I posted pictures to give everyone a tour of my apartment & bedroom last year so I thought I'd do it again this year. It's not even close to being as amazing as Arnold's, but I like it. 

My (Charley's) Bedroom...
 I'm obsessed with collages and covering my walls in pictures.
























 My "princess" bed

 Always kiss me goodnight...

 Yes, I have glow in the dark stars on my ceiling that I can look up at during the night (since I don't have a glass roof like Arnold it's the next best thing).

 Another view of my canopy. 

 What is on top of my dresser.

 Can you tell I kinda like stars?!

 Some of my posters. I love my light up flowers.

 My vintage looking dresser that matches my bed.

 Star lamp.

 My collage... or as one of my roommates calls it "the romance wall".

 I love making collages.

 TV & desk... haha I don't know if you can tell or not but that DVD is Hey Arnold!

 Closet view... those books on the middle shelf are my journals (that are completely full).

 I love these pictures. 

 "LOVE" sign over my closet.

 "BELIEVE" sign also over my closet.

 Silly picture of me in my new dress with my W'afro (white girl afro).

Another view of my new dress that I adore.

WELLLL... I hope you liked that tour of my princess-y, star filled, love story, vintage bedroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment