Monday, June 4, 2012

Always & Forever-Happy 2nd Anniversary to Tybrey

Happy 2nd Anniversary
Mr. &. Mrs. Tyson & Aubrey Young
(aka my best friend/older sister & her lovely husband)
This is for them!
A few months before they were married, I wrote about them and their relationship in my journal, I said
"I just returned from hanging out with Aubrey and Tyson. I love them both so much. I strive to be as amazing of a girl as Brie is so my prayers will be answered with the most amazing husband aka a guy like Tyson. Just seeing them together makes me want to cry. I don't mean what I am going to say next in a creepy-I-wanna-steal-your-future-husband way, but I am jealous of Brie. I love looking at their wedding plans and it's so exciting. I'm more happy for them than I've ever been. I know they are meant to be. I can feel it so much I almost can't breathe when I'm around them. I've never come close to imagining, yet alone feeling, the true perfect love I see when they gaze into each others eyes."

A few weeks before they were married I wrote:
"Aubrey and Tyson are told us their love story from both perspectives tonight. It is cute and romantic. They truly are in love--undeniably & irrevocably--and it's a beautiful thing because it's so rare. Those two give me hope that love exists."

Later that night, I e-mail Tyson.
"Tyson, thanks for answering every question I ask you, haha even when I ask the most random ones. You are so smart beyond comprehension. Your testimony is inspiring. I am grateful for prayer. It's amazing how some of the things, and questions, I had been praying about were answered tonight during our discussion. I am so happy for you and Aubrey. You are perfect for the most amazing girl of a best friend, Brie. I know you will take the best care of her and treat her like a princess. I can't wait for the wedding."

This was Tyson's response.
"Thank you Charley. I am here anytime you need some inspiration. I love Aubrey beyond death and I know that what I learned in the Gospel will only make our love grow stronger. I know that you will find the right person for you in your life. Keep your chin up. Remember that you are a hard worker and it will all pay off in the future."

Brie and I had a sleepover soon after and gave me some advice of her own.
"Oh my little sister, you are amazing! I want you to always remember how special you are. I don't care what other people tell you, don't give in and settle for less than you deserve. 
Don't listen to others, you deserve a guy who can man up and admit that he wants a relationship. You deserve everything that you could ever want! Don't let yourself feel like you weren't good enough because if the Lord puts you with him (your future love) and you are meant to be with him, it will work. 
Just spend your time preparing to be ready for the man when he finally comes! BE PATIENT! I promise, it will be worth it. This one is finally the one you need to listen to me on! Ignore everyone else and wait for the best! I'm serious, it is worth it!
Listen to it darling."

The night before the wedding--Thursday June 3, 2010
McHale, Aubrey, and I are sitting in our hotel room having our last sleepover/girls night because tomorrow Aubrey and Tyson are getting married! Ahhhh! My best friend is getting married tomorrow! My dear Aubrey Ann Taylor is going to be Aubrey Ann Young. Tyson, Cid, Phil, and Tod are in a room near ours as are Brie's parents. We are in SLC.
We've had an amazingly fun time! It's gone by so fast. Brie, McHale, and I took McHale's car and drove up to Layton. On our way up, we talked, sang at the top of our lungs to music, accomplish a goal on Brie's list, and had the absolute best time. The goal on her list was #79 Sing The Entire 99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall song. We did that. It was fun. You get way dizzy and almost feel drunk singing the whole thing haha. Who knew singing and counting could be so hard?
Then we had dinner at Olive Garden. It was delicious as always. We went to the mall and did some shopping. Tonight, we met up with the boys and got in one car and drove around the city and stopped at the Capitol Building. We ran around like kids, chasing each other and just genuinely loving life and our time together. It's beautiful. I want to go back someday.
Well now we need sleep! It's sooo late. By tomorrow, Aubrey will be married!

The next day they were married & become husband & wife <3
It was a lovely, stunning, perfect day--06/05/10
TYBREY 
(Tyson+Aubrey)
Established 2010
Always & Forever
I was Brie's maid of honor & it was an honor. 
She will be mine if (and that's a big IF) I ever get married.
They say thee cutest things to each other on Facebook (and in person) it just makes me smile.
Everyone deserves a love story like theirs and if you be patient and never settle, I believe you can find your love story.
So Happy Anniversary... two of the best years of your lives... and here's to infinity & beyond more to come, forever & always, for eternity... Forever YOUNG (as it is your last name :) )





The Salt Lake City Temple... the castle where Prince Tyson married Princess Aubrey...


This is a picture of a page in one of my journals from 2009. 
It was the first time I met Tyson & it was instantaneous, the fact that I knew he & Brie were meant to be.
Sam (my ex) is obviously out of the picture of my life now (but that's an entirely different story that doesn't matter).


Brie & CiCi dying Easter eggs a few months before the wedding.

Dancing in the middle of dying Easter eggs... so presh.

Their wedding line up
From left: Phil, some-boy-whose-name-I-don't-recall, Tod, Cid, Tyson [the handsome groom], Brie [the gorgeous bride], CiCi [me aka the maid of honor], Jenelle, & Ashley.

This is one of the most recent pictures I have of us.
Well Brie & me... from left it's Heidi, Brie, me, Brie's mom, & Brie's dad
Tyson isn't pictured because he was taking the picture.
Brie's 23rd B-Day.

Wedding day!!!
From Left: McHale [my sister], Tod, Cid, Phil, Tyson, Brie, & C [me]

A few months before the wedding, Tyson & I make Easter egg art!

Awh they got me a spider cake for my birthday this year!

Halloween with the bestest of friends.

Good times last forever.

Last sleepover with the best friend before she became a married woman.

CiCi & Brie. 
Best friends FOREVER.

The Youngs :)

We are sillies.

Well I have just one last thing to say to you two (and the rest of you lovelies)...
The following quotes are from One Tree Hill (which if you hadn't been able to tell by my last few posts, is like my new favorite show ever.


"Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always. A promise, like a reward for persisting through life so long alone. A belief in each other and the possibility of love. A decision to ignore or simply rise above the pain of the past. A covenant, which at once binds two souls and yet severs prior ties. The celebration of the chance taken and the challenge that lies ahead. For two will always be stronger than one, like a team braced against the tempests of the world. And love will always be the guiding force in our lives. For tonight is a mere formality only an announcement to the world of feelings long held, promises made long ago in the sacred spaces of our hearts."
-I wish I could've read this at your reception & ring ceremony, but it rings just as true today as it did then, will tomorrow, and for the rest of your lives. This is got to be one of my favorite quotes of all time. It evokes so many emotions and paints a picture of a love story known only by few... yours included. 


"Shakespeare said, 'Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds. It is an ever fixed mark that looks on tempests and is never shaken. Love alters not with time's brief hours and weeks,  but bears it out even to the edge of doom.' When life gets hard, when things change, true love remains the same."

To Tyson & Aubrey Young, and a love that will not alter...

2 comments:

  1. Amazing Collection of lovely quotes , Thanks a Lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are ever so welcome! There will be plenty more to come this year! I appreciate you taking the time to let me know your feedback, lovely! It means the world to me. Take care,
    With Love,
    Charley Brooke

    ReplyDelete