Monday, June 4, 2012

Life in a Glass House






























"Please
hold onto your
hope.
It is in such
limited suppl
around the world
these days.
Hold onto it
and be proud 
that you
are one of 
the ones
that does."
-Tyler Knott Gregson

"Hope can be found in the smallest and most unassuming places if you only remember to hang on tightest when you want to let go the very most."
-Tyler Knott Gregson

"Do not doubt my love
for when all else falls apart
it will still remain."
-Tyler Knott Gregson

"I promise to be all you are not, because you are all I have never been."

"You can't stop loving or wanting to love because when it's right, it's the best thing in the world. When you're in a relationship and it's good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete."

"The hardest thing about growing up is that you have to do what is right for you even if it means breaking someone's heart. Including your own."

"When you do something noble and beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad for the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle and yet most of the audience still sleeps."
-John Lennon

"Even the simplest of words can change a person's life."

"Change is never easy. You fight to hold on, you fight to let go."
-The Wonder Years

"What becomes of words when they never find the eyes they were written for?"
-Tyler Knott Gregson

"There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love."
-Washington Irving

"The unexpected always happens."

"Sometimes the one thing you are looking for is the one thing you can't see."

"You are all that I never knew I needed."
-The Fray

"Someday you'll find the right person, and you'll learn to have a lot more confidence in yourself. That's what I think. So don't settle for anything less. In this world, there are things you can only do alone, and things you can only do with somebody else. It's important to combine the two in just the right amount."

"Sometimes I think we waste our words, and we waste our moments... and we don't take the time to say the things that are in our hearts when we have the chance."
-Clay Evans, One Tree Hill

"I don't forgive people because I am weak. I forgive them because I am strong enough to accept the fact that people make mistakes."

"The best kind of kiss is one you can build a dream on."

"What comes easy, won't always last. And what will last, won't always come easy. But, those are the things that are always worth it."

"I love you. You're in me. It's like you're a disease."
-Lexie Grey

"The truth is, you can turn any 'what if?' into 'what is' if you take chances and drop your fears."

"Stand up boy, I shine so bright when you're around."

"His breaths, my breaths. His body, my body. We are so close there is no difference."
-Beatrice "Tris" Prior, Insurgent

"We're all right, you know," he says, "You and me okay?"
My chest aches, and I nod.
"Nothing else is all right," His whisper tickles my cheek. "But we are."
-Tobias "Four" Eaton, Insurgent

"Sometimes people just want to be happy, even if it's not real."

"I read somewhere, once, that crying defies scientific explanation. Tears are only meant to lubricate the eyes. There is no real reason for tear glands to overproduce tears at the behest of emotion."

"People, I have discovered, are layers and layers of secrets. You believe you know them, that you understand them, but their motives are always hidden from you, buried in their own hearts. You will never know them, but sometimes you decide to trust them."

"I know I am not the only one that's broken."

"Awaking each day literally gives you a million reasons to smile."

"Don't ever let anyone make you doubt yourself. When the time is right you will prove them wrong."

"AFY: Anything For You"

"I am the broken,
the scarred, scattered & the lost;
but you love me still."

"My love, 
you are so busy
carrying
the weight of the world
that you have
completely forgotten
that the world
has always been
carrying
you."
"It's only when we decide that 'ordinary' is an insult, that we become the exquisite miracles we were born to be."

"I love you, in ways you've never been loved, for reasons you've never been told, for longer than you think you deserved and with more than you will ever know existed."

"I will build a home
on the feeling of your skin
pressed tight against mine."

"There's a light in your eyes
and I'll always be hoping
that it shines on me."

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met."

"It doesn't happen all at once. You become. It takes a long time."




No comments:

Post a Comment