Sunday, May 8, 2011

Our Time Is Now






















Dearest You,
I first will start off by apologizing for my lack of inspirationlet me clarify, when I say lack of inspiration, I don’t mean that I myself am inspiration-less, I just have been too busy to share my inspiration with your wonderful self and for this I am sorry! I promise to inspire more and more forever and ever. I will never stop trying to be an inspiration and inspire you. You inspire me.
This last week was chaotic to say the least, but each day is a blessing, even the crappy and busy ones, so for this I am grateful. It was finals week! Finally school’s out for the summer! Summer vacation starts now for me! Yay! I hope you make this summer a summer to remember. I know I am going to make this summer unforgettable. Also, I have been moving the past few days.
Movingugh. I am twenty one years young and have probably moved almost thirty times and all in the same city! I hope that in the next few moves it will be to a new place. I would love that oh-so-much, but at the same time it would be more of a challenge to move out of state, but totally worth it! I cannot believe I was at the 305 (my college apartment) for two semesters now and it’s over already. It feels like I just moved in yesterday. Today was my last day there. It was bittersweet.
I will never forget my time in the 305. It was my first time living on my own and I learned and grew immensely. I made wonderful and terrible memories there. I wouldn’t have changed it though. I will miss my two roommates Hannah Jane and Rian Elizabeth. Those girls became like sisters to me. They are staying there for the summer. I am moving in with my family along with my other roommate and real life little sister McHale. But I will always keep in touch with Ri and Hannie. Those girls are incredible, and I just love them! We had some lovely times you’ve read about here.
I’ve decided that time doesn’t just fly, race, speed, or run bytime teleports. It’s there one second and gone the next in the blink of an eye. You just have to make each second count and live it to the fullest, enjoying every moment, constantly learning and changing and growing and living. Never race time, you will not win. You cannot get back time that is wasted. So make the best of the time you have because you never know when it is going to end.
Speaking of this, I like to send a shout out to a wonderful elderly lady who had the spunk of a teenager, Miss Jackie. May she rest in peace. She was a resident at the facility my mom is assistant director of nursing at. My sisters and I volunteered there over Thanksgiving and Christmas Break and met Jackie. She always could brighten your day with her smile and witty comments. Even when she was criticizing the way we decorated the Christmas tree it was in a comical manner. I am thankful to have met her. She was in much pain towards the end so I am happy she is no longer in pain. Always tell the people you love that you love them when you have the chance because you may not get it again.
Now I’d like to make a comment regarding my state of the nation. I received a comment from a reader that was critical, negative, and in my opinion, rather mean. I didn’t let it get me down. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, that’s the beauty of freedom. This reader stated they were commenting because I was “so desperate for comments” they stated. I would definitely have to disagree with this. I am not desperate; I just genuinely care and love you! This is the Inspiration Nation and you are a member of it. I care about you. I would love and adore hearing from all of my readers, from my nation. You inspire me. I’d love to hear what you think, or your suggestions, your stories, I want to know you. We all have stories to tell. This is mine and I just want you to know I’m here for you! I am always here for you. Now I also would like to clarify that if you have something negative or rude to say, don’t say it at all. At least not here.. You don’t have to like my blog or posts. Not everyone likes the same things... I get that. You may disagree with what I say. And that’s perfectly fine. However, keep mean comments to yourself. This blog is about positivity and happinessthis is the Inspiration Nation. Keep it light and not dark. If you don’t like this blog, don’t read it. Plain and simple. Now I am all for correcting me on my grammar or if I made any mistake, feel free to inform me of it. I’d love to hear that.
That being said, for all members of this nation feel free to add me as a friend on Facebook at www.facebook.com/charleybrooke. I also have a Twitter account you can follow via www.twitter.com/TheUSAPrincess.
I’d like to dedicate this post to my dear, sweet, gorgeous, amazing, superhero, inspirational, fun, hardest-working ever mother Angie. I love you mom! Happy Mothers Day to you and all the mothers of the world! Moms are superheroes! Mom’s are incredible and make this world a better place! Always let your mom know how much you appreciate her! They deserve that. I hope all mothers have a lovely day. You are loved by me!
I have a whole lot of inspiration coming your way!
With love,
Charley Brooke

My B-E-A-UtifulmommY!

No comments:

Post a Comment