Sunday, May 8, 2011

Because You're Amazing Just The Way You Are



“Dear other half, can we meet now?”

“You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.” 
Malcolm Forbes

“Don’t ask yourself what you did wrong or how you could’ve done it differently. Don’t waste your valuable heart and mind trying to figure out why he did what he did. Or thinking back to all the things he said wondering what was the truth and what was the lie. The only thing you need to know is that it’s really good news: he’s gone. Hallelujah.” 
He’s Just Not That Into You

“An easy life doesn’t teach us anything. In the end it’s the learning that matters: what we’ve learned and how we’ve grown.” Richard Bach

To My Future Husband: Sometimes I feel like you are never going to get here, or I don’t deserve you after everything I’ve done. But I know God is working on me to prepare me for that day you come into my life. He’s preparing you too. All in His time.

To My Future Husband: I can’t wait to be your beautiful, spotless, clean bride. I can’t wait to have your last name as my own. I can’t wait until we finally get to make passionate love to each other. I can’t wait to call your family my family. I can’t wait to see what God has in store for us. I can’t wait to praise Him, honor Him, and glorify Him each day with you. I can’t wait until we own a home, raise a family, and grow old together. I’ll always love you. Forever and ever, okay?

To My Future Husband: I feel that I’ve been waiting for you very patiently, and I will continue to waitforever if I have to.

“Be who you are no matter what and don’t let anybody tell you otherwise. You are the most 
beautiful thing in the world.” 
Alex Gaskarth


“It’s easy to stay inside, shut your door, and say you’re fine with the life you have but try something different every once in a while just so you can say you took the risk of making someone feel loved.” 
Hayley Williams

“Yet losing him seemed unbearable. He was the one she loved, the one she would always love, and he leaned in to kiss her, she gave herself over to him. While he held her close, she ran her hands over his shoulders and back, feeling the strength in his arms. She knew he’d wanted more in their relationship than she’d been willing to offer, but here and now, she suddenly knew she had no other choice. There was only this moment, and it was theirs.” 
Nicholas Sparks, The Last Song

“So avoid using the word “Very” because it’s lazy. A man is not very tired, he’s exhausted. Don’t use very sad, use morose. Language was invented for one reason, boysto woo womenand, in that endeavor, laziness will not do.” 
The Dead Poets Society

“It’s refreshing to hear a guy say ‘I made plans for us,’ instead of 
the usual, ‘I don’t know, whatever you wanna do.’”

“Dear you, I hope you realize all I really need is someone to care.”

“Sometimes the prettiest smiles hide the saddest stories.”

“People may forget your name, but they’ll never forget your kindness or how you made them feel.”

“God understands our prayers even when we can’t find the words to say them.”

“I like to tell people they’re beautiful not because it’s good to hear and not because it makes me feel better about myself, but because everyone deserves to hear it everyday.”

“Society is wrong. Dead wrong. We’re taught to believe that exotic is beautiful. We’re taught to believe that miniature waists, and perfect tans are beautiful. We’re convinced that blonde girls with the gorgeous smiles will win every time. But the truth is: originality is beautiful. Big brown eyes, green eyes, blue eyes. Curves. Your natural skin tone is beautiful. Your hair color, your smile. Your voice, your laugh, your personality. Every inch of you is beautiful, every single part of you shines with your essence. You, my dear? You’re lovely.”











































































































No comments:

Post a Comment