Monday, May 23, 2011

Dear Prince Charming


Dear Prince Charming,
     I’m still waiting. Waiting for you to reveal your identity. Ready to know who you are. Waiting for that size 7 glass slipper. Ready for you to awaken me from this slumber with true love’s kiss. Waiting for you to sweep me off my feetsoon. Waiting to kiss you in the pouring rain. Ready for you to pull up to my doorstep to pick me up for our first date. Walk me to your car. Kiss my head. Hug me tightly. Never let go. Pay for dinner though I say ‘you don’t have to do that’. Realize that I am possibly one of the greatest things in your life. Take me home. Walk me to my door. Make me blush. Become my best friend. Kiss me on the doorstep. Kiss me goodnight. Make me lie awake at nighttexting you until I fall asleep. Give me butterflies when your sweet text wakes me up. Buy me flowers. Kiss me every day. Make me the happiest girl alive. Propose to me. Marry me.
And live happily ever after.
I don’t know who you are, yet.
But I know you are out there.
Love,
Your Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment