Thursday, April 21, 2011

State of the Nation

Dearest Nation
I absolutely love all of you--each and everyone of you who reads my blog--even if I don't know you.
If you ever need advice or have questions or need help or someone to talk to I am always here for you! I have a Facebook banner on the side of the Inspiration Nation and you can add me on there and talk to me, or you can leave me comments on my posts!
I would love more feedback from YOU. I want to know what you think about my posts. You are part of this nation. This is for me and you. I want to inspire you and be inspired by you. Tell me your stories! 
I have readers all over the world. I want to hear from you! 
The world can be tough. Life isn't supposed to be easy. Sometimes we fall down, you just have to get back up and endure to the end. It will all be worth it even if you don't understand your trials now. This Nation is to give you inspiration when you need it most, and feel free to share what I post with others. We all need some inspirational/emotional CPR sometimes when hope is lost or life seems impossibly hard. That is my purpose of this Nation, our Nation, The Inspiration Nation.
I am not posting anything but this today. 
Tomorrow I have to go get some imaging done to find out if I have another tumor. (That's a whole other story, I will tell in time). I'm praying for the best. I just want to figure out what's wrong so I can feel better again and live life to the absolute fullest each and every single day. So I have hope that tomorrow will give me some answers and relief. 
I love you all,
With love,
Charley Brooke.

2 comments:

  1. I wasn't gonna post anything. I don't know you. I found your blog randomly. I've kept up with it since the first day I found it. (I check every day for something new) I love being inspired and I love to inspire as well. I love being able to just read or look at what you have to post. It truly will bring my day around for the better or bring a smile to my frown. I am grateful I found your blog. I am posting this to let you know- you aren't alone. There are people out here reading this, and you are inspiring us all! Keep going. and THANK YOU♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I appreciate your comment and that you read my blog inspires me. You are incredible :) That's so wonderful you love inspiring others as well! I wish you the best in life and everything! Thank you. With love,
    Charley Brooke

    ReplyDelete