Monday, April 4, 2011

Grandmas are the best!

 Every Sunday I go to my grandparents house to watch Desperate Housewives and talk. Well tonight as I was leaving, my grandma grabbed this huge stick from her porch and handed it to me. She made me take it home so I can use it to defend myself if someone tries to attack me. Haha it made me laugh so hard. She's always worried about my safety (as grandmas do). I seriously love my grandma and grandpa. 

 So don't mess with me!

 Or I will be forced to hit you with my safety stick! Haha... oh my. I think I wouldn't even have to hit someone the stick! I'd yell they better back off, in a fierce voice, or I will hit them with a stick! And they would probably think I was crazy and be scared off. 

My safety stick by my Grey's poster.

I just had to share that funny story. But I need sleep so more inspiration tomorrow! And I'll conclude this with some new quotes, but only a few because as I said, I'm tired.

"At the end of the day there are some things you can't help but talk about. Some things we just don't want to hear. And some things we say because we can't be silent any longer. Some things are more than what you say, they're what you do. Some things you say because there's no other choice. Some things you keep to yourself. And not too often, but every now and then some things simply speak for themselves."
-Meredith Grey

"One of my favorite books is the British classic Jane Eyre, written by Charlotte Bronte and published in 1847. The main character, Jane Eyre, is a penniless, teenage orphan who exemplifies what it means to be true. In this fictional account, a man, Mr. Rochester, loves Miss Eyre but is unable to marry her. Instead, he begs Miss Eyre to live with him without the benefit of marriage. Miss Eyre loves Mr. Rochester as well, and for a moment she is tempted, asking herself, 'Who in the world cares for you? Or who will be injured by what you do?'
 Quickly Jane's conscience answers: 'I care for myself. The more solitary, the more friendless, the more unsustained I am, the more I will respect myself. I will keep the law given by God. Laws and principles are not for the times when there is no temptation: they are for such moments as this... If at my individual convenience I might break them, what would be their worth? They have a worth--so I have always believed... Preconceived opinions, foregone determinations, are all I have at this hour to stand by there I plant my foot."
-Ann M. Dibb

"To me, true love is the sweetest thing in life. That's why we're all either in love or looking for love. Sometimes you have to work for it--especially when life gets in the way--but I believe true, deep love is always worth fighting for."

"Life is not black and white... but there is one thing I never understood: why people cheat. I grew up believing that you can be together all of your life."
-Robert Pattinson

"You did the best you could. That's all anybody can do."
-Meredith Grey

"Not all secrets can be kept."
-Cristina Yang

"You're either part of a team or you play alone the rest of your life."
-Preston Burke

No comments:

Post a Comment