Sunday, January 30, 2011

Winning a Battle, Losing the War

     What a day! It was one of those days between good and bad. I can't decide. I'm in a thinking mode. One of those where you think about everything. Life. Choices. Consequences. Where you've been. Where you are. Where you want to go. I want to cry because I'm so confused all the time. Time is racing me and I'm losing. It feels like I'm in a battle. I am sure to lose the war. Do I have anything to lose? If I haven't gained. I can't rewind nor slow down. I feel like I'm living my life, but I'm not. What's in store? Will this help me more? Left, right, up, down. Yes. No. Where am I going to go?
     Sometimes you go to school with sandals on and then it snows. Sometimes a teacher surprises you with a pop quiz you were totally unprepared for. Sometimes you plan one thing, but another happens. The point is life is unexpected, but it's test, so it's supposed to be that way. Everyone has a purpose and a chance--many chances if they choose to take them. Everyone makes mistakes, no one is perfect.
     I'm definitely not perfect, but each and everyday I'm trying to be the best me I can be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment