Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Believe.

"I have to believe in something right now because without hope, I won't be able to breathe."
-Haley James-Scott

"Being single used to mean that nobody wanted you. Now it means you're pretty sexy and you're taking you time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with."
-SITC

"Nice tries are worthless."
-House

"What is a heart worth if it's just left alone? Leave it long enough and watch it turn into stone."
-Jack Johnson

"Love yourself so no one has to."
-Alex Gaskarth

"So here I am in my new apartment. It's so much colder than I thought it would be. So I tuck myself in and turn my night light on. Wish I'd never grown up. I wish I'd never grown up."
-Taylor Swift

"It's true we don't know what we've got until it's gone, but we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives."

"I adore you.
  I adore your being.
  Every single atom of my heart is
  charged to explode.
  I want to travel to the stars that 
  glisten in your eyes."

"We think we know people, inside out, we think we know what's best for them. We should try to remember we don't even know what's best for ourselves."
-Hayley Williams

"Right now, someone you haven't met is out there wondering what it would be like to meet someone like you."

"Nothing you love is lost. Not really. Things, people--they always go away sooner or later. You can't hold them anymore than you can hold moonlight. But if they've touched you, if they're inside you, then they're still yours. The only things you ever really have are the ones you hold inside your heart."

"The stolen glance is the oldest trick we know, yet definitely the most obvious sign of hidden admiration."

"Every day you want is one day you'll never get back."
-One Tree Hill

"Feelings drive you around for hours before they drop you right back where you started."
-Blair Waldorf  


"We're friends, real friends, and that means no matter how long it takes, when you finally decide to look back, I'll be here."
-Grey's Anatomy


"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing."
-Optimus Prime


"Expectation is the root of all heartaches."


"You've got to live life, not just think about it."


"With freedom, books, flowers, and the moon, who could not be happy?"
-Oscar Wilde


"True love not only accepts things that have happened, but also things that will happen and things that will never happen."


"I think it's more interesting to see people who don't feel appropriately. I relate to that, because sometimes I don't feel anything at all for things I'm supposed to, and other times it's like I feel too much. It's not always like it is in the movies."
-Ryan Gosling


"You can't control when you lose your heart. The only thing you can do is trust, trust that person who has your heart realizes it's value."
-Grey's Anatomy


"There is goes again. That heavy feeling in your chest when you don't feel any desire to speak or move. All you want to do is close your eyes and sleep, because the process of being broken is incredibly exhausting. You attempt your best to make your days fulfilling, but no matter how hard you try, you can't seem to connect to anyone or anything."


"We don't discover humility by thinking less of ourselves. We discover humility by thinking less about ourselves."
-Dieter F. Uchtdorf


"Love is not a because, it's a no matter what."


"The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."
-Jimmy Johnson


"Love is something like clouds that were in the sky before the sun came out, you cannot touch the clouds, you know; but you feel the rain and know how glad the flowers and the thirsty earth are to have it after a hot day. You cannot touch love either; but you feel the sweetness that it pours into everything. Without love you would not be happy or want to play."
-Helen Keller


"I'm not the silly romantic you think. I don't want the heavens or the shooting stars. I don't want gemstones or gold. I have those things already. I want a steady hand. A kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. I want to love and be loved."


Things I need to remind myself.
*This is only temporary.
*Nothing lasts forever.
*Be positive.
*Everything takes time.


"Every accomplishments starts with the decision to try."


"A real girl isn't perfect. A perfect girl isn't real."


"Happiness is a choice and I'm choosing it."


"We sometimes think we want to disappear but all we really want is to be found."


"I've learned it's important not to limit yourself. You can do whatever you really love to do, no matter what it is."
-Ryan Gosling


"The theme for me is love and the lack of it. We all want that and we don't know how to get it, and everything we do is some kind of attempt to capture it for ourselves."
-Ryan Gosling


"As in life, your mind can be the hugest obstacle or tool, depending on how you choose to use it. And I find that a lot of people who are successful in life say, 'I can do this, and I will do this.' Their minds don't get in their way, whereas people who wake up and say, 'Oh, I can't,' their mind is in their way, and it's going to stop them from doing what they need to achieve their dream."
-Hilary Swank


"Celebrate everyone's uniqueness."
-Hilary Duff


"You are more than what you're going through."


"I need someone who is prepared for a million questions, uncontrollable laughter, my family, my appetite, my friends, deep talks, my imagination, my dreams, walks in the rain, pointless drives, and has a lot of patience."


"When people still think you're at your best when they see you at your worst, they're the ones worth keeping."


"You're young. You're not yet married, so go with the flow; laugh tons, use manners, and try something new. Will you just kiss him already? Trust your feelings, introduce yourself, take a chance, study hard, seek happiness. Don't laugh at people's dreams, make wishes on 11:11, challenge yourself, take pictures and appreciate the moment. Play dress up. Have the time of your life."


"When you think you're not happy with your life, always think that someone is happy simply because you exist."


"When you're struggling with something, look at all the people around you and realize that every single person you see is struggling with something, and to them, it's just as hard as what you're going through."
-Dear John


"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they're the first to be rescued off sinking ships."
-Gilda Radner


"To love somebody is not just a strong feeling--it is a decision, it is a judgment, it is a promise. If love were only a feeling, there would be no basis for the promise to love each other forever. A feeling comes and it may go. How can I judge that it will stay forever, when my act does not involve judgment and decision?"
-Rick Ross


"The cure for anything is salt water--sweat, tears, and the sea."
-Isak Dinesen


"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with."
-Michael Jackson


"What's the point of wiping away tears in the first place when there's just more overflowing?"
-Elaine Lee


"You don't have to be blood to be family."
-George Feeny, Boy Meets World


"It matters now what someone is born, but what they grow to be."
-J.K. Rowling


"There is so much about my fate that I cannot control, but other things do fall under the jurisdiction. I can decide how I spend my time, whom I interact with, whom I share my body and life and money and energy with. I can select what I can read and eat and study. I can choose how I'm going to regard unfortunate circumstances in my life--whether I'll see them as curses or opportunities. I can choose my words and the tone of voice in which I speak to others. And most of all, I can choose my thoughts."
-Elizabeth Gilbert


"I'd rather be 9 people's favorite thing than 100 people's ninth favorite thing."


"Loneliness is not a lack of company, loneliness is lack of purpose."
-Quiliermo Maldonado


"Life's too short. . . to fight, to be miserable, to let the bitter ones change how awesome you are."
-Peyton Sawyer, One Tree Hill


"What's the best way to make your dreams come true? Wake up!"


"I'm a war of head versus heart,
  And it's always this way.
  My head is weak, my heart always speaks,
  Before I know what it will say."


"Make a wish and place it in your heart. Anything you want, everything you want. Do you have it? Good. Now believe it can come true. You never know where the next miracle is going to come from. The next smile, the next wish come true. But if you believe that it's right around the corner, and you open your heart and mind to the possibility of it, to the certainty of it, you just might get the thing you're wishing for. The world is full of magic. You just have to believe in it. So make a wish. Do you have it? Good. Now believe in it, with all your heart."
-Lucas Scott, One Tree Hill










No comments:

Post a Comment