Wednesday, January 19, 2011

BE

Dearest you,
    As you may have noticed, I love writing. I might not be very good at it, but I love it. And I have enough passion for it that I write all the time. I believe everyone has a story to tell. We all have different viewpoints, likes, dislikes, experiences, tastes, etc and so what may be great writing to some, could be terrible or boring to another and vice versa. As the stereotypical saying goes, to each his own. It's truth. I hope that some people like my writing, if not at least this blog gives me the opportunity to express myself. Anyways, normally I post pictures and quotes from other people and share them with you. Some of the posts are my own. 
     I am working on a novel right now. It's called Be. I have written so many stories and books and most of them I have ended up shredding or throwing away. I hear many writers do that. I just never think they are good enough. I, however, am incredibly inspired with this most recent novel. I am not finished, but I have the whole thing in my head. I want to share portions on here to see people's opinions, critiques, and any suggestions. It's a fictional story questioning what it means to exist. Can you exist and not exist at the same time? Can you be two different things at once? Can you be what everyone expects you to be? Can you be who you want to be and not let what others think bother you or cause you to change? Can something you thought was wrong with time turn out to be right? Do we really know the people around us, yet alone ourselves? It deals with life, death, and love. I would love to share it here but first I need to hear your opinions. Let me know and comment on this post if you want me to share part of it here. If I get enough of you who want to read it, I will happily post excerpts here. 
     With love,
Charley Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment