Friday, July 14, 2017

The Prize

"Surely he hath born our griefs and carried our sorrows."
-Isaiah 53:4

 
"I could promise you this. If two people believe in something, really believe, anything even the impossible, is possible."
-Castle

 "I bet you could sometimes find all the mysteries of the universe in someone's hand."
-Benjamin Alire Saenz
"So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead. Even though you have to endure many trials for a little while."
-1 Peter 1:8

"Talk to yourself life you would to someone you love."
-Brene Brown


 "Breathing dreams like air."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald
"I've found time can heal most anything and you just might find who you're supposed to be."
-Taylor Swift

 "Love isn't what you expect it to be. You imagine being drunk on happiness, but the truth is, you worry all the time. There's a moment when you realize that you've gotten everything you wished for. And right on it's heels is the understanding that this means you have so much more to lose."
-Jodi Picoult


 I love life
even when it hurts so much it knocks the wind out of you...
You still CAN breathe and OH how that breath of fresh air feels amazing. 
I've still been going to Singles Ward. 
It's bittersweet. I love drawing closer to the Lord and learning more, yet all the talk of dating, eternal marriage, and families cut like a knife to the heart, and I worry I'll bleed out all over myself and everyone will see it and stare. 
I decided I HAD to move on, stand up, and walk away.
I couldn't build a future from a broken past.
I had to start building a wonderful now for an incredible future.
I couldn't hold on to someone who let me go. 
There was no hope in what I was doing.
There was hope if I changed. 
I have to believe that there's a future out there for me.
I have to believe something wonderful is about to happen.

"The only cure I have ever known for fear and doubt and loneliness is an immense love of self."
-Allison Malee


The prize is every second you're alive. Your endless potential to change the world for the better. Your chance to find love, give love, and receive love.

That, my lovelies, is the prize.










Today's music-spiration was brought to you by: The Prize (Acoustic) by The Kite String Tangle

No comments:

Post a Comment