Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Helena, Montana Wedding

A few weekends ago, the family [mom, Bob, Jordan, Chrish, & I] flew in Bob's plane to Helena, Montana for my stepbrother Jordan & his new bride to be Britton's wedding. 
McHale & Alex drove.
Helena is gorgeous. 
The view from the plane was amazing and it's overall such a beautiful place.
We stayed overnight in this awesome hotel with these huge suites that each had their own kitchens, dining rooms, & living rooms (along with bedrooms & bathroom). 
I shared a suite with Christian.
After going to dinner at the Macaroni Grill with the family & extended family members, doing some shopping, and sightseeing, we went back to our hotel.
Funny story about Chrish & I's suite: we walked in and were still just amazed at how big the suite was... we were exploring around looking at the kitchen, living room, dining room, two huge TVs, bedroom with two huge beds, and bathroom. We are thinking to ourselves "wow... this is cool!" and then we look out this window in our bedroom and see a graveyard right outside our window! No lie! Haha kinda sketchy and a little creepy. 
My stepbrother Tyler lives in Montana & when we told him about it he said, "That's Helena, Montana for you!"
Chrish & I stayed up watching "Storage Wars". It's kind of an addicting show but not as much as "One Tree Hill"! We are obsessed with "One Tree Hill"... I got all my siblings obsessed about it. I can't believe I didn't know about it until recently! I bought all the DVDs & just love love love it. We would've watched it, but there wasn't a DVD player. You should check it out if you haven't seen it because it's a-m-a-z-i-n-g. 
Anyways, the next day was the wedding--Saturday May 12, 2012--Jordan & Britton got married at the Helena Country Club outside. It was lovely and pretty outside where it was held. Britton looked stunning, like a bridal model. I am so happy for them, Mr. & Mrs. Jordan and Britton Allen. 

 view from the plane of Helena, Montana!

 Another picture over Helena.

 Christian [the little brother] & I in the plane...

 Gorgeous view from the sky.

 My mom, me, & Jordan [sister] at the reception.

 Jordan creeping on me at the wedding. She's a notorious creeper!

 The twin & I 
[haha so Christian & I aren't really twins but we were both born on October 14 [me 1989 and him 1996] & look the most alike out of all of our siblings so we call ourselves "twins 7 years apart" cause in reality we kinda are!]

 My beautiful family.
Jord, Chrish, mom, Bob [stepdad], Colton [stepbrother], me, McHale [sis], & Alex [Kale's boyfriend]

 Family & Friends > Everything Else

 Most of the family... not pictured are three other stepbrothers... yes we have a BIG family. 
If we all go somewhere (dinner, movie, etc) together we often get called the Brady Bunch.

 Kiss the bride... Jordan & Britton Allen.

The happily married couple... they are the cutest. I am so happy for them!

3 comments:

  1. Charley!!! I love you!!! You are easily the sweetest person in the world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charley!!! I love you!!! You are easily the sweetest person in the world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Britton UM NO! You are the sweetest person in the world! I just love you!

    ReplyDelete