Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom

 My gorgeous mom with my stepdad, stepbrother Tanner (on the left), & brother Christian (right).

 Mom & Bob in the Bahamas this summer.

Two of the prettiest women ever!

 My first birthday haha I look silly & my mom 20 years ago. In my fam, we get better with age.

My family.
Mom (Angie), Jordan (sister), Christian (brother), Me (Charley), & McHale (sister).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
43
MOM!
Today is my mother's 43rd birthday.
She looks twenty years younger than she really is.
She is the hardest working person I know.
She's an RN and is so amazing.
She is my hero.
I love you mom :)
We went to lunch today with my grandma and Aunt Michelle at this great Italian restaurant. It was a good time.
I know everyone says they have the best mom ever, but the truth is mine TRULY is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment