Monday, January 14, 2013

Begin Again (2013)












2013
twenty thirteen
Happy New Years!
aka the best year of our lives.
The year that makes even fairytale characters jealous (:
"This is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one."

NEW YEAR, NEW LIFE!

"This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change."
-Taylor Swift

"In our perfect ways.
In the ways we are beautiful.
In the ways we are human.
WE ARE HERE.
Happy New Years.
Lets make it ours."
-Beyonce

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Oh lovelies, how I've missed you.
My New Years resolution is to be a better blogger. To share more. To inspire inspire inspire. Always.
I have never stopped writing and I won't until my last breath. Because writing is like breathing to me. It's essential to my life. What's the purpose of writing without letting others read it though? I vow to be better.
I know it technically isn't New Years, it's the 14th... still, better late than never.
Lets forget what's gone. 
Appreciate what still remains.
And look forward to what's coming next.
There's a word for what we will make this year annus mirabilis (n.) (phr.) a remarkable or notable year in history, a year of wonders. 
Fresh stars. Thanks to the calender, they happen every year. Just set your watch to January. Our reward for surviving the holiday season is a New Year. Bringing on the great tradition of New Years resolutions. Put the problems of your past behind you and start over. It's hard to resist the chance at a new beginning. A chance to put the problems of last year to bed. To make every single second count. This is our year. This is your year. This is my year. 2013. No one knows how much time they are going to have on this lovely planet we call earth, our home. Tragedies are everywhere. In the blink of an eye, an instant, a breath everything in your world can change... for better or worse. We can change things in the time it takes to say hello to a stranger, to build up the courage and suppress the beating heart and admit how you feel to someone, to say the words that run through you like blood "I love you" to the one you love, to take a chance, to build, to break, to make. We all suffer. Lets resolve to give unconditional kindness to everyone. Lets vow to open up more and not let that ridiculous monster of a feeling called "fear" stand in our way. Take risks and chances. BELIEVE. I challenge everyone to be a little better [A LOT better] especially myself. Drop fears and walls and regrets and everything holding you back from living the life you deserve, the life of your dreams. Let people in. As my good friend Ferris Bueller famously stated: "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." Be brave, have heart, and don't take a single moment for granted.
If I want 2013 to be a year that even fairytale characters and Disney movies are jealous of, then I will go out there and never give up on making my dreams come true and saving others along the way. I know there will be hard times, dragons to slay (in the form of trials and hardships), but I'm ready. I do not fear the hardships to come. My fearcely beating heart is fearless. Alive, alive, alive. I'm a princeless princess, but I'm still a princess. I'll be unforgettable. Imprinted in words on this blog, on the pages of my journals, and in your hearts. Maybe this year I'll find my prince. Maybe I'll save a life (or many). Maybe I'll save myself. Maybe my prince will ride in on a white horse to save me. Maybe he'll sweep me off my feet when I least expect it. Maybe he'll make me fall, and together we will fly, he will catch me in his arms and never let go. Maybe it's not time yet. But I know one day my prince will come. One day all of my dreams will come true... so will yours... and we'll live happily ever forever. Whether in 2013 or 2015. I have to believe it. BELIEVE. You believe it too. Always be believing. Belief makes things real, makes them true. Until then... new life, new me, better me, best me :) HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 [twenty thirteen]
<W3/L (With Love),
C
i heart you lovelies.

"The first of the first,
the promise of being new,
of beginning, now."
-Tyler Knott Gregson


No comments:

Post a Comment