Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pray For London





Pray For London
I can't believe the rioting, violence, terror, and hate spreading through London like wildfire (literally and figuratively).
Where is the love?
Some people are so immune to the constant conflict and wars throughout the world that many will shrug this off and say it doesn't concern them. That's the farthest thing from the truth. What's happening in London could happen anywhere. I have friends in London. My heart is aching for them. I pray for their safety. This has to end. The world needs peace and love. War is never the answer. Violence doesn't solve our problems it just magnifies them. Replace hate with love. 
I still believe there is more love than hate, more heart than ache. Let us let this bring us closer together. Let the love within you shine through the darkness. I am inspired by the picture of the positive post it notes that citizens in London have been leaving on boarded up shops. Hold hands not guns. I challenge all of you lovelies to express your love to all those you care about and to kill with kindness. Love will always win.

No comments:

Post a Comment