Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Heart Will Go On
































If you know me or read my blog you are already very well aware of my TITANIC obsession of the movie Titanic. I love Titanic. If I could, at the this point in time in my life right at this instant, make the movie a reality and trade places with Rose I would do it without a second thought or the blink of an eye. I know most people would find that crazy, but I have my reasons. It represents what I desire most in life and what I believe. It's love at it's rawest, truest, and most epic form. It's adventurous. It's about making each second count. It's about sacrifices and breaking free from what society and the people around you expect you to be and doing what YOU want to do for once. It's about being saved. It's about feeling more alive in the few days before the ship sinks, than you ever have in your lifetime. The love between Rose and Jack is what I want. I love Jack Dawson (Leonardo DiCaprio). I love the manners used in those times. I love the clothing and dresses. I love the music. I love the era. I love the message of "making each day count", "that your heart will go on", "if you jump, i jump devotion", and how in the end, Rose and Jack are reunited in this perfect heaven. So yes, I'd love to be Rose, and I'd love for it to be real. It is my favorite movie. I could watch it a zillion times and never get tired of it. And I hope and pray with all of my heart, that one day I will find my Jack Dawson and have my "if you jump, I jump". 

No comments:

Post a Comment