Monday, January 2, 2012

Ezra Fitz=LOVE

Pretty Little Liars is back and that makes my Mondays soooo much better.
The boys of Rosewood are lovely.
I love love love my new roommates. These girls are amazing. I know it's going to be such a fun semester and we will become great friends.
This is going to be short because I am having a girls night with the roomies--Anna, Colette, & Erin.
This year is already going my way.
Apparently there is a "curse" for the #606 girls here... we are to remain SLFL... single ladies for life haha. Every time a girl gets a boyfriend/fling in this apartment it only lasts a few weeks at most. Well I am already unlucky when it comes to the heart, the stars don't walk backwards for me (reference to a poem by e.e. cummings) nor do they line up for romance so this shouldn't be a problem for me.
How is your New Year going lovelies?


No comments:

Post a Comment