Friday, December 31, 2010

BRIE (aka my best friend)

This is a picture of one of my best friends (and basically older sister) and me. Her name is Aubrey Ann Young, but I call her Brie. We have been friends since 1994. She's one of my greatest sources of inspiration. She is incredible, beyond incredible, actually. And if no one else reads this blog, I know at least she does haha so that's a real friend. :) She has been with me during some of the best moments of my life and has gotten me through the worst moments. I wouldn't be where I am today without Brie. So this entry is dedicated to one of the people who inspires me most: Brie. 
    Seriously imagine the greatest friend ever and that about sums Brie up. I heart her. There are many more memories with her to come, and I'm sure you will here all about them on here as I write about the things we accomplish from my list on here. Whether we're talking about boys, writing, meeting Jesse McCartney, running through the ocean, planning skydiving trips, shopping, or doing other crazy random things, we always have fun and will be best friends forever despite distance and anything else. 
Our motto= Waiting+Wishing+Working=Worth It.

1 comment:

  1. Lol, oh Charley Brooke, I love you!!!! You are amazing!!!!!! And yes, I will always be here to read your inspirational stuff!! And always remember "You only make a once in a lifetime best friend... once in a lifetime!"

    ReplyDelete