Friday, October 22, 2010

Love Quotes

"Poets often describe love as an emotion that we can't control, one that overwhelms logic and common sense. That's what it was like for me. I didn't plan on falling in love with you, and I doubt if you planned on falling in love with me. But once we met, it was clear neither of us could control what was happening."
-Noah Calhoun The Notebook


"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye."
-H. Jackson Brown Jr.


"True love is not so much a matter of romance, as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of one's companion."
-President Gordon B. Hinckley


"Never underestimate the power of true love for it knows no barriers."
-John H. Groberg


"A successful marriage isn't finding the right person--it's being the right person."


"You know you're in love when you don't want to go to sleep because reality is better than your dreams."
-Dr. Seuss


"Love is like the wind. You can't see it but you can always feel it."
-Landon Carter A Walk to Remember


"Take a risk. Dare to move. Love is a leap of faith."
-A Walk to Remember theme


"Where to Miss?" "To the stars."
-Jack & Rose Titanic


"I love it when you look at me because I know for just one moment I crossed your mind."


"It's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard, and we're gonna have to work at this everyday. But I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you. Forever. You and me. Everyday."
-Noah Calhoun The Notebook


"Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what your expected to give which is everything."


"Love is like staring at the stars at night: indescribable."


"True love cannot be found where it truly does not exist, nor can it be hidden where it truly does."


"Did my heart love till now?
  For swear it sight,
  For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night."
-Romeo Romeo and Juliet


"My love for you is a journey; starting at forever, and ending at never."


"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale."


"True love doesn't have a happy ending. True love doesn't have an ending."


"Those three words are said too much but not enough."
-Snow Patrol


"A heart that loves is always young."


"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."
-Robert A. Heinlein


"I know what love is, it is because of you."
-Herman Hesse


"You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person."


"To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven."
-Karen Sunde


"Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile."
-Elizabeth Browning


"The best feelings are those that have no words to describe them."
-Michelle Hammersley


"I wish I could see through your eyes so I would know what you like to see. I wish I knew your wishes, so I could give you everything you want. I wish I dreamed the same dreams you do, and together we could make them come true. I wish I knew what makes you happy, so I could make you the happiest person in the whole world. And lastly, I wish I were a cell in your blood, so I would be sure I was somewhere in your heart."


"Just because something good ends doesn't mean something better won't begin."


"Everyone is someone's dream."


"Throughout life you will meet one person who is unlike any other. This person is one you could forever talk to. They understand you in a way that no one else does or ever could. This person is your soul mate, your best friend. Don't ever let them go, for they are your guardian angel sent from heaven above."


"Faith, hope and love. The strongest is love, for without love there is no hope or faith."


"With all do respect, ma'am, I'm not the one about to jump off a ship."
-Jack Dawson Titanic


"If you jump, I jump, remember?"
-Jack Dawson Titanic


"Say it like you mean it."
-The Starting Line


"Love is like a thousand piece jigsaw puzzle. It takes time and relentless devotion and effort. You mess up a lot, you think you've found the right piece to complete the puzzle and it turns out to not fit at all. But the thing is, once you finally get it right and don't give up, it's the closest thing to perfect."
-Charley Brooke


"Choose your eternal companion with care . . . it is the most important decision you will make in your entire lives."
-President Gordon B. Hinckley


"This is thy hour O soul, thy free flight
  into the wordless,
  A way from books, away from art, the day
  erased, the lesson done,
  Thee fully forth emerging, silent, gazing,
  pondering the themes thou lovest best.
  Night, sleep, death, and the stars."
-Leaves of Grass by Walt Whitman


"Never question if you are in love or not, because if you were you wouldn't need to ask."


"If you have it [love], you don't need to have anything else, and if you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have."
-James M. Barrie


"To believe in love, to be ready to give up anything for it, to be willing to risk your life for it, is the ultimate tragedy."
-Leonardo DiCaprio


"Love at first sight? I absolutely believe in it! You've got to keep the faith. Who doesn't like the idea that you could see someone tomorrow and they could be the love of your life? It's truly romantic."
-Leonardo DiCaprio


"One word frees us
  Of all the weight and pain in life,
  That word is LOVE."
-Socrates


"All our young lives we search for someone to love, someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance to a song of heart break and hope, all the while wondering if somewhere and somehow there is someone searching for us."
-The Wonder Years


"I ran up the door, opened the stairs, said my pajamas, and put on my prayers--turned off my bed, tumbled into my light, and all because he kissed me goodnight!"


"What do you want, Mary? Do you want the moon? If you want it, I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down for you. Hey! That's a pretty good idea! I'll give you the moon, Mary."
-George Bailey It's A Wonderful Life


"Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none."
-William Shakespeare


"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worthwhile. So when you're lonely, remember it's true: somebody, somewhere, is thinking of you."


"It's so easy, to think about love, to talk about love, to wish for love, but it's not always easy to recognize love, even when we hold it . . . in our hands."


"Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful."


"As for me, to love you alone, to make you happy, to do nothing which would contradict your wishes, this is my destiny and the meaning of my life."


"It is strange to think, I haven't seen you since a month. I have seen the new moon, but not you. I have seen sunsets and sunrises, but nothing of your beautiful face. The pieces of my broken heart are so small that they could be passed through the eye of a needle. I miss you like the sun misses the flower; like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter. Instead of beauty to direct its light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world your absence has banished me to. I next complete in the city of Paris, I will find it empty and in the winter if you are not there. Hope guides me, that is what gets me through the day and the night. The hope that after you're gone from my sight, it will not be the last time that I look upon you."
-Heath Ledger A Knights Tale


"Accept the things to which fate binds you and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart."
-Marcus Aelius Aurelius


"Love could be set in motion quickly but true love needed time to grow into something strong and enduring. Love was, above all, about commitment and dedication and a belief that spend years with a certain person would create something greater than the sum of what the two could accomplish separately."
-Nicholas Sparks True Believer


"If fame were based on kindness instead of popularity, on understanding and not on worldwide attention, you would be the biggest celebrity on earth. And to my heart, you already are."

"You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with."

"I never thought it was worth it, you know, waiting for your love, and then I felt your kiss; I could wait forever for this."

"Don't waste your time searching and wishing. Grow and be ready. . . and you'll see God will give you a love story far better than you could ever dreamed of."
-President Gordon B. Hinckley

"You're amazing . . . and I have nothing to offer you, but I'm involved now. You jump, I jump, remember? I can't turn away without knowing you're going to be alright."
-Jack Dawson Titanic

"The reason why everyone wants love so much is because it's the closest thing to magic."
-Aquamarine

"Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew: impossible."

"The truth is: we hide so we can be found, we walk away to see who will follow, we cry to see who will wipe away our tears, and we let our hearts get broken to see who will come and fix it."

"Love is just something you can't explain, like the look of a rose, the smell of rain, or the feeling of forever."

"No one's afraid of heights, they are afraid of falling, no one's afraid of swimming, they are afraid of drowning and no one's afraid of loving, they are afraid of not being loved back."

"To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

"Lets commit the perfect crime . . . I steal your heart and you steal mine."

"Don't wait for the one you can live with, wait for the one you can't live without."

"It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other."
-Good Will Hunting

"Never say I love you, if you don't really care. Never talk about feelings if they aren't really there. Never touch a life if you meant to break a heart. Never say you're going to if you don't plan to start. Never look me in the eye if all you do is lie. Never say hello if you really mean goodbye."

"Loved isn't a word. There is no past tense to love. If you love someone, you will always love them."

"When you're together do you feel sparks, an explosion, or a fire? Cause sparks die out, an explosion burns it all to the ground, but a fire keeps on burning forever."

"I know you may roll your eyes at this, but I'm so glad you exist."
-Fall Out Boy

"The difference between physical attraction and love is the ability to see the same person at their best and at their worst and still desire them without one false step."

"They gave their hearts to each other unconditionally . . . that's what true love really is. It's not this fairy tale life that never knows pain, but it's two souls facing it together and diminishing it with unconditional love."
-One Tree Hill

"I'll take a chance and steal away this movie moment. I'm in deep whenever I'm with you. I'm directing this scene that has you and me forever."

"Pictures, stars, and dreams calling me when I look up. You're the brightest star in a pocketful of skies, my colored picture in a world of black and white, my only dream come true on a restless winter night."
-The Juliana Theory

"Shakespeare once wrote: 'Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds.' When life gets hard, when things change, true love remains the same."
-One Tree Hill

"Through the wind and the rain. Through the laughter and pain. Count on me. When life isn't fair and nobody's there, I will be. In a world of pretenders, I will be your defender. And when it all comes down I'll be the last one standing."
-Emerson Drive


"It's not about who you've been with, it's about who you end up with. Sometimes, the heart doesn't know what it wants until it finds what it wants."-The Office

"The power of a glance has been much abused in love stories, that it has come to be disbelieved in. Few people dare now say that two beings have fallen in love because they have looked at each other. Yet it is in this way that love begins, and in this way only. Nothing is more real than these great shocks which two souls give each other in exchanging this spark."


"Sometimes I look at you, and I wonder . . . do you ever sit here and look at me too? The feeling of losing oneself in somebody's arms, yet at the same time finding oneself there, is irreplaceable. Nothing compares to the intensity of that feeling."


"Some things are meant to happen. Some things are bound to be. Love has a way of making doubting hearts believe. Sometimes in spite of differences, sometimes against all odds, some things are meant to happen. It's written in the stars."

"The world is going to throw us a million reasons why this isn't gonna work out between us, but I'm armed with one reason why it will--I love you."

"Each of us represents a star in heaven. Sometimes we shine with the rest. Sometimes we twinkle alone. And sometimes, when we least expect it, we make someone's dreams come true."

"I swear the best thing is listening to someone's heartbeat and knowing it's beating like that because of you."

"You're what keeps me alive. The thought of you. The way your eyes look into mine. Your smile, the touch of your skin, your lips. Whether I die tomorrow or 50 years from now, my destiny is the same. It's you. I want to be with you. I love you."
-Roswell

"You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. And, my darling, you will always be mine."
-Noah Calhoun The Notebook

"If I had to choose a way to die, it'd be with you. In a goosebump infested embrace with my over anxious hands cupping your face."
-The Spill Canvas

"I could conquer the world with one hand, just as long as you were holding my other one."

"I want to marry you because I have never loved anyone the way I love you, because I'm young, and because you don't know everything about me, but you will . . . eventually."
-Roswell

"Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always."

"You're not alone in being alone. Six billion people one of them is right for you."


"I race you to sleep so I'm already waiting for you in my dreams."


"I want to be happy. But I won't be happy till I make you happy, too." -Irving Caesar

"Love is just a word until you find someone to give it definition."


"I would rather mean everything to someone than something to everyone."


"Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who call you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat or will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you. The one who turns to his friends and says, 'That's her.'"


"Hugs are not only nice, they are needed. Hugs can release pain and depression. . . Make the healthier happier and overcome fear. Hugging saves heat and energy. It makes happy days happier and impossible days possible."


"Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you are apologizing for the truth."


"You can't force someone to love you. All you can do is become someone who can be loved; the rest is up to them."


"The world is no longer a romantic place. Some of it's people still are however and therein lies the promise. Don't let the world win."


"What we have once enjoyed, we cannot ever lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us." -Helen Keller

"It's impossible to fall out of love. Love is such a powerful emotion that once it envelopes you, it does not depart. True love is eternal. If you think that you were once in love, but fell out of it, then it wasn't love you were in. There are no 'exit' signs in love, there is only an 'on' ramp."


"The most important trip you may take in life is meeting people halfway." 
-Henry Boye

"If you love someone tell them because sometimes hearts are broken by words left unspoken."


"Storybooks. . . are full of fairy tales . . . of kings and queens . . . and the bluest skies. My heart is torn. . . just in knowing. . . how we start to see . . . the truth for lies."


"When you love someone all your saved up wishes start coming out." 
-Elizabeth Bowen

"Trouble's part of your life, and if you don't share it, you don't give the person who loves you enough chance to love you enough." 

-Dinah Shore

"Even more, I had never meant to love him. One thing I truly knew--knew it in the pit of my stomach, in the center of my bones, knew it from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, knew it deep in my empty chest--was how love gave someone the power to break you." 

-Bella Swan New Moon

"You can't describe the meaning of love. The answer lies within your heart."


"May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter you find in your tomorrows wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays."


"Love is living your life, but sharing it. Love is forgiveness. It's making a million mistakes and turning them into learning experiences. Love is patience, optimism, and sometimes it's a kiss when there is nothing left to say."


"Those who are hard to find and usually impossible to forget."


"Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else."


"Together we are what we can't be alone."


"You don't choose who your heart follows, you follow who your heart chooses."


"To fall in love is easy, even to remain in it is not difficult; our human loneliness is cause enough. But it is a hard quest worth making to find a comrade through whose steady presence on becomes steadily the person one desires to be." 
-Anna Louise Strong

"Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything . . . you risk even more."


"Love and electricity are one in the same my dear. If you do not feel the jolt in your soul every time a kiss is shared, a whisper is spoken, a touch is felt, then you're not really in love."


"What appeals to me is that love goes on and continues. It doesn't mean that after death it's the end of this person you loved and cherish. Because then you're living in a world of what the hell is the point? . . . I've always thought that there is a beautiful balance within the Mormon religion, where they believe in some very solid answers, but there's a lot left unknown we won't know in this lifetime." 
-Katherine Heigl

"We are never so strong as when we are in love, never so poised for high achievement or fierce battle." 

-Christina Nehring

"Love is cleanliness and progress and sacrifice and selflessness. This kind of love never tires nor wanes, but lives through sickness and sorrow, poverty and privation, accomplishment and disappointment, time and eternity." 

-President Spencer W. Kimball

"Love cannot be forced . . . it comes out of heaven unasked and unsought." 

-Pearl Buck

"Cinderella walked on broken glass. Sleeping Beauty let a whole lifetime pass. Belle fell in love with a hideous beast. Jasmine married a common thief. Ariel walked on land for love and life. Snow White barely escaped a knife. It was all about blood, sweat, and tears, because love means facing our biggest fears."


"Once upon a time . . . can happen anytime."


"I'm wishing for the one I love to find me today. I'm hoping and I'm dreaming of the nice things he'll say." 
-Snow White

"Listen with your heart, you will understand." 

-Pocahontas

"We've met before. Once upon a dream." 

-Sleeping Beauty

"But they say if you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true. And I've seen him so many times." 

-Sleeping Beauty

"To spend a life of endless bliss, just find who you love through true love's kiss." -Giselle Enchanted

"A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep. In dreams you will lose your heartaches. Whatever you wish for, you keep. Have faith in your dreams and someday, your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that your wish will come true." 

-Cinderella

"Trust you heart and let fate decide." 

-Tarzan

"There is one way to ask her. It don't take a word. Not a single word. Go on and kiss the girl." 

-The Little Mermaid

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time."


"Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads." 
-Henry David Thoreau

"If I could wish upon tomorrow tonight would never end." 

-David Archuleta

2 comments:

  1. nice piece of data, I had return to grasp regarding your computing machine from my friend vinay, delhi,i have scan atleast twelve posts of yours by currently, and let Pine Tree State tell you, your web site provides the most effective and also the most attention-grabbing info.
    motivational workout quotes


    ReplyDelete